Trial bikes for your kids and for you to have fun

Salween

Two trial bikes for sale. Both excellent for beating around in the woods. Lots of fun. Kids love them and perfect for them to learn how to ride. Unfortunately, kids grown and I have not enough time... Very hard to find. Also have a rack and ramp fitting for a pickup. Easy to ride them up and safe to transport.
Honda goes for 30k and the Yamaha for 85.

IMG_9847.

IMG_9846.

come on guys, no one wants to buy a nice xmas present for their kids? Happy to negotiate!

Jez, guys/dolls, how can you be so stingy and not wanting your kids - and you - to have fun ;-)! Come on, best time of the year to use them, but fun in the mud too ;-)

No offense mate but your asking far too much for them, the old honda's can be had on some of the Thai trials FB pages for about half what your asking, likewise the yamaha of that age is way overpriced as you can get much more modern bikes for a little over what your asking, I recently bought a year 2000 Honda RTL 250 (Montessa Cota 315R) for 40K and know of another for sale at around the same price (if its not sold already).

Don't take this the wrong way as your bikes so you can ask what you like for them but you will struggle to sell at them prices but good luck anyway.

Hi Rudeboy, no problem, and tnx for the feedback. When I bought them a couple of years ago I couldn't find any for the life of it and was very happy once I got them. Supply might have changed. Happy to bring the price down a bit if that's what it takes. Kids have outgrown them, so they don't get a lot of action lately, and better to sell them to someone who can use them more.

Yeah mate I remember when I first started looking and also struggled a bit and got scared off at some of the prices, in the last few years however it seams prices have came down quite a bit and trials bikes are starting to get more plentiful especially in the north, there a few Thai FB pages just dedicated to trials bikes and there usually quite a few bikes for sale on them (how I got mine). FB Pages, trials mat thailand and trials thailand club seem to be the most active 2.

Back
Top Bottom