TravellingStrom Checking In

TravellingStrom

Bikes
Suzuki Vstrom DL650K6, K7 and K9ABS
Hi all

Just saying hi. I am an Ozzie from Rockhampton Qld, currently in SEA and on my way back home to Oz, probably in the new year. I am riding my Suzuki DL650K9ABS which is set up for extended touring. I flew the bike to Frankfurt and rode Europe to Russia then through Central Asia, China and Mongolia before flying it to Bangkok

Looming forward to riding this area and have already met a number of the forum members at Riders Corner

Cheers
TravellingStrom

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

It's been a pleasure having you here Richard.

Hi all

Just saying hi. I am an Ozzie from Rockhampton Qld, currently in SEA and on my way back home to Oz, probably in the new year. I am riding my Suzuki DL650K9ABS which is set up for extended touring. I flew the bike to Frankfurt and rode Europe to Russia then through Central Asia, China and Mongolia before flying it to Bangkok

Looming forward to riding this area and have already met a number of the forum members at Riders Corner

Cheers
TravellingStrom

A pleasure to have met you Richard and to listen to some of your ride experiences. :DD
Really enjoying your blog too.
Hope you enjoy your time in northern Thailand and especially the curvy bits tomorrow.

Cheers Phil and Ron. Nice to meet you both. I am enjoying my time here

Welcome to RideAsia Richard, looking forward to reading your journey reports.

Ally

Cheers Ally

Currently completed 2/3 of the Mae Hang Son loop. But because we did some diversions I will have to get a black texta and modify the number of curves on the Tshirt I bought but am unable to wear just yet :) I certainly feel like I have done more than 1800 already and only one drop at a algae covered river crossing

Thanks for you help with Forum runner

Crikey, just watched the video here a couple of times, great entertainment ;)

DSCF0003small.jpg

Ally

It was fun at the time and nobody was hurt which is always good

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Iron Chef Introductions 4
G Introductions 0
Back
Top Bottom