Touratech Travel-Event and BMW Motorrad GS Challenge Germany 2012‏

Touratech_Thailand

Bikes
-
สองกิจกรรมที่ถูกจัดขึ้นร่วมกันในประเทศต้นกำเนิดอย่างเยอรมัน กับผู้เข้าร่วมถึง 11,000 คน
Touratech Travel-Event มีความหมายสำหรับนักเดินทาง การพบปะเพื่อนร่วมทาง ไม่มีข้อจำกัดใดๆ ผู้คนและเรื่องราวรวมทั้งมิตรภาพอันดีของทั้งเพื่อนเก่าและเพื่อนใหม่ กิจกรรมที่หลากหลายตลอดจนผู้ร่วมจัดบูธกว่า 50 ผลิตภัณฑ์ พร้อมให้คำแนะนำและบริการไม่ว่าจะเป็นเรื่องของ ยาง น้ำมันหล่อลื่นหลากหลายยี่ห้อ อุปกรณ์เสริมต่างๆ แหล่งท่องเที่ยว นอกจากนั้นยังมีการให้ความรู้ด้านต่างๆ เช่น ด้านการถ่ายรูป GPS การทดลองขับขี่รถหลายยี่ห้อ จากหลายตัวแทนจำหน่าย ไม่ว่าจะเป็น BMW, Yamaha, Suzuki, Honda, KTM, Triumph, Kawasaki และ Ducati การอบรมขับขี่ OFFROAD แบบสั้นๆ ที่นำเสนอโดย Enduropark Hechlingen ให้ผู้ที่ต้องการเริ่มลิ้มลองการขับขี่แบบออฟโรด

TOURATECH_ event_01.jpg touratech_event_01.jpg

และอีกเรื่องราวที่ต่อเนื่องกันทาง Touratech และ BMW ได้มี BMW Motorrad GS Challenge Germany 2012 กิจกรรมของผู้ใช้งานรถ BMW ไม่เพียงแค่มีทักษะการขับขี่บนเส้นทางที่จัดเตรียมไว้ให้ และการทำบททดสอบต่างๆเท่านั้น แต่มันรวมถึงการวางแผนที่ดี ความมีไหวพริบ และการทำงานร่วมกันเป็นทีมอีกด้วย

เช่นเดียวกับทุกปี ผู้ชนะในกิจกรรมนี้ 3 คนที่จะได้มีโอกาศเข้าร่วมกิจกรรมในระดับนานาชาติคือ GS Trophy กับนักขับขี่ GS ทั่วโลก ซึ่งในปีนี้จะจัดที่อเมริกาใต้ในช่วงก่อนเข้าฤดูหนาว

ในปีนี้ GS Challenge Germany มีผู้เข้าร่วมถึง 250 คน หลากหลายสาขาอาชีพ อายุระหว่าง 19-63 ปี 40% นั้นเข้าร่วมเป็นครั้งแรก ในจำนวนนั้น 15 คนเป็นผู้หญิง ซึ่งแสดงให้เห็นว่า ความสนุกในการขับขี่ไม่ได้จำกัดที่ผู้ชายเท่านั้น นอกจากทักษะในการขับขี่แล้ว ความกล้าหาญ และการเอาชนะความเครียด ผู้ขับขี่แข่งขันหลายคนหลีกเลี่ยงที่จะผ่านอุปสรรคอย่างท่อคอนกรีต แถวตอไม้ หรือ ไต่ข้ามรถยนต์ แต่ผู้ขับขี่หน้าใหม่อย่าง Christian Wolfger อายุ 38 ปีชาวออสเตรเลีย เริ่มขี่มอเตอร์ไซด์เมื่อ 3 ปีที่แล้ว และเรียนรู้การขับขี่เอ็นดูโร่เพียงแค่สามเดือนเท่านั้น กล้าที่จะข้ามอุปสรรคเหล่านี้ในการทดสอบ "Trial Course" และกล้าเอาชนะจิตใจตัวเอง "ผมไม่นึกว่าจะทำได้ ผมชอบมัน และผมจะกลับมาอีก" (เค้าพูดพร้อมทั้งยิ้ม) นี่คือหนึ่งในเรื่องราวมากมายที่ถูกบันทึกไว้ใน GS Challenge

touratech_event_02.jpg touratech_event_06.jpg

touratech_event_03.jpg touratech_event_0.jpg

Touratech Travel Event 2012 - Zusammenfassung

Travel Event 2012 - Impressionen

Touratech Travel Event | BMW GS Challenge - 16.06.2012

Touratech Travel Event 2012 - Abends

As a quick translation - Google Translate is your friend

Two events were held together in the correct country of origin of the German participants to 11,000 people.
Touratech Travel-Event means for travelers. Meet fellow. Without any restrictions. The story of the friendship and the good of the whole t. Rica and make new friends. A variety of activities and co-organized more than 50 booths with products and services on a wide range of rubber lubricant brand. Accessories. Attraction. It also includes the knowledge like the GPS I was driving a brand. Of several agents such as BMW, Yamaha, Suzuki, Honda, KTM, Triumph, Kawasaki and Ducati riders OFFROAD short course offered by Enduropark Hechlingen for those who want to try off-road driving.

And it is contiguous with the Touratech and BMW BMW Motorrad GS Challenge Germany 2012 activities of the BMW car not only on the driving skills provided If you do a test and you only. It includes a good plan. Flair And working together as a team as well.

As with every year. The winner of this event three people to have a chance to participate in international GS Trophy is critical to the GS riders around the world, which this year will be held in South America during the pre-T cells in the cold.

This year's GS Challenge Germany attended by 250 people aged between 19-63 years of occupation, 40% of the participants in the first 15 patients were women. This suggests that Fun to drive, not a man as I was in The skill of driving up the courage and overcoming stress. Many of the riders to avoid the obstacles. Notice of the pipe, concrete stumps or climb over the car. The new driver is a 38 year old Australian Christian Wolfger. I ride a motorcycle when three years ago and asked Mark to learn to ride just as much as three-month sentence as dare to cross these obstacles in the "Trial Course" and the courage to overcome his own. "I do not think I like it and I'll be back" (he said with a smile) This is one of many stories that have been recorded in the GS Challenge.

Back
Top Bottom