Tire change machine, Hang Dong area?

KMA

Bikes
05 KTM 250 excf, 96 XR250
Anyone know if there is a shop in hang dong area (CM) that has tire change machine? I can always go to kawasaki downtown but thought I'd ask. I know I can go to local shop but I just don't want some kid bangin on my rims unless I have to. Also anyone know where you can buy "trials tires"? yes "trials tires" for the rear only

Hi Jimmy,
Had to hard reset my phone and lost your number so couldn't answer your question about the Zeta hand guard plastics. You can find them at the kawasaki shop in town (CM). They have them in different colors as well.

MastaMax said:
Hi Jimmy,
Had to hard reset my phone and lost your number so couldn't answer your question about the Zeta hand guard plastics. You can find them at the kawasaki shop in town (CM). They have them in different colors as well.
thanks. good to know

There is a Cockpit tire store on Hang Dong Road that sells and mounts motorcycle tires. They even have the correct adapters to spin balance mc wheels.

They are directly opposite from the Honda dealership that is south of Tesco and north of the BigC intersection.

BobS said:
There is a Cockpit tire store on Hang Dong Road that sells and mounts motorcycle tires. They even have the correct adapters to spin balance mc wheels.

They are directly opposite from the Honda dealership that is south of Tesco and north of the BigC intersection.
That's it then. You know what they charge per tire? Thanks much!!

Yamaha square in Chiang Mai city charges 100 bht for reference. Take some baby powder talc to rub over your inner-tubes, stops them getting hot with chafe against the tire.

KMA said:
BobS said:

KTMphil said:
Yamaha square in Chiang Mai city charges 100 bht for reference. Take some baby powder talc to rub over your inner-tubes, stops them getting hot with chafe against the tire.

KMA said:
BobS said:

FYI- Cockpit will not remove wheels from bikes. They will only change if you bring tire and wheel in. F'n LAME!

Is this for the KLX you just bought?

If so, (not to state the obvious) there's no need for any sort of machine to change dirt bike tires.

ThePoMoBro said:

If so, (not to state the obvious) there's no need for any sort of machine to change dirt bike tires.
If I'm gonna pay 100-150bht for a tire change I would rather a machine than some thai kid bangin on my rim with irons and a hammer(like I said in my original post) Personal preference I guess

KMA said:
ThePoMoBro said:

If I'm gonna pay 100-150bht for a tire change I would rather a machine than some thai kid bangin on my rim with irons and a hammer(like I said in my original post) Personal preference I guess

Those rims have seen literally thousands of kilometers banging through boulder fields and flying down gravel roads and they've never met a "tire change machine" in their lifetime. If they're looking good to you as-is, I assure you no "kid with tire irons" is going to do them any more damage. ;)

...and btw, if a hammer is entering your tire changing routine, you may be doing something wrong.

AlexUSA said:
KMA said:
ThePoMoBro said:

Those rims have seen literally thousands of kilometers banging through boulder fields and flying down gravel roads and they've never met a "tire change machine" in their lifetime. If they're looking good to you as-is, I assure you no "kid with tire irons" is going to do them any more damage. ;)

...and btw, if a hammer is entering your tire changing routine, you may be doing something wrong.
Seriously? Tell you what, if we ever ride together and I get a flat I will let you change my flat and school me. Deal?

Back
Top Bottom