Thailand's controversial immigration laws and their consequences (TM30)

bsacbob

Administrator (Retired)
Bikes
Honda CRM-AR 250, Honda CRF 250-L, Suzuki V Strom XT 650 Honda XR250 Baja BMW F650GS
Many of you may be aware of an online petition was set up to try and get the attention on the Thai immigration to review the revitalised TM30, if you signed the petition then you would have received the video clip.

This meeting was set up in BKK by the FCCT and some awkward questions had been put forward to the immigration officials in attendance, a small step but maybe they are listening.

I put my name down Bob
Hope things will move forward.
I personally have no problem with the TM30.
Been doing the same in China for the last 10 years.
But only when you arrive.
And you report at a local police station in and out 5 mins.
My biggest piss off.
If we decide to ride out for the night, then we have to do the TM30 again.
That bullshit mate.

I applied for a username via the app as I’m my own landlord when I was back in the UK in the summer. Confirmed my email address and told I would be contacted by an immigration officer within 7 days.

When I returned to Bangkok and realised I was never going to be contacted (almost 2 months now) I reported. Showed emails, screenshots that I had applied via the app, made no difference, still fined ฿800 for not doing it within 3 days of arriving back.

Fingers crossed this get sorted soon ??

Yes, if the App worked i think we would all be a lot happier and so would the staff in the immigration offices i am sure.

In CR there is a lady who will do it online for 250 baht each time, there is an initial set up fee which is slightly higher.
First paperwork is picture of blue book and ID card of address owner plus passport ID page, visa, arrival stamp and TM30.
Every time you want her to do a TM30 send her just a picture of the new TM6 plus the new arrival stamp.
All can be arranged via Line messages.

She can do the 90 days online report too, apart from the first 90 days after a visit abroad.
If someone is interested, please send me a PM, I believe she will set it up outside of CR too.....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom