Tenere

2wheels

Community Manager
Bikes
ROYAL ENFIELD CLASSIC
I was at Yamaha Chiang Mai today and they have this magnificent new 2013 model Tenere for sale. Only 940,000 baht!

DSC01951.jpg

DSC01952.jpg

DSC01956.jpg

That is a nice land barge..

I have to say.. the 660 is a nice machine also.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

980k would be a little steep for a Ténéré....but I guess acceptable for the Super Ténéré (since we`re in Thailand). Nice model...if I only had some cash available I would be coming str8 up...I can see my name on it but right now I`m in shit financially speaking so...it will have to wait. Love the color combination as well, nicely done Yamaha!

980k would be a little steep for a Ténéré.

No, only 940,000 Alex (plus the additional expenses of course).
May get a few hundred off the asking price from Khun Art.

Sry I misread your price. I think in that setting (I assume it comes complete with 3 Alu coffers and all the goodies they show) it is reasonably priced. I'm working on getting back on track, with a little luck I might be there (to buy it) before we know it...:DD

Alex, Khun Art is the guy to talk to; he has good English too.
I'll pm his number if you want.

It's the weight that needs work...been thinking about it.

My buddy has done one after we spoke over some details...he's lost 10Kg on the engine, says he might be able to shed a bit more with some extra cash. Ti frame and one sided swingarm, ditched all the useless electronics including ABS...Marzocchi fork, 1 disk all brembo, replaced the exhaust with an Akrapovic full titanium and has a reported roadside weight of 202Kg now, full 32liter tanks.

That is something I could live with, as soon as I have the cash it will be something like it.

Tell you what TB...since he will definitely have to make a second one with me...I'll let you in on all the little details when we're done:cool:

Bring it on, always interested in special bike + engine builds and just hope your "Hi-Po" Yamaha doesn't rev its tits off during idle with all them special lightweight engine parts and components.... ride and rock on!

Back
Top Bottom