"Ten Bikes for Short People"

2wheels

Community Manager
Bikes
ROYAL ENFIELD CLASSIC
Ten Bikes For Short People

(11 pages)

" ... here we've compiled a list of 10 motorcycles even short people can enjoy riding. The seat heights are all manageable for those with shorter inseams, providing a confidence-inspiring reach to the ground. "

Honda-CTX700-0710.jpg

(Motorcycle.com)

Thanks for the leg up Ron :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

27" seat height.

DSCN1091a.jpg

Mind you, if you're a short-arse you'll need a pair of 1970's stack boots to ride it..... she's "feet-foreward."

01_XXX_49_1296524695_1.jpg

Thankfully I'm not vertically challenged!

Interestingly the only bike with a lower seat height in Ron's posted article is another Harley..... with a 26.5 height.

So, the Super Enduro, with a 38" seat height isn't in the list?

I can assure you, there's been times when I've wished the Super Enduro had a much lower seat. I'm toying with the idea of moulding up a new one, incorporating the same sort of luggage rack as the carbon fibre one that got me from Sydney to the China border.... but with some better arse padding incorporated.

None of those bikes is low enough for my wife she is still running her lovely venerable 250cc Rebel with a 25'' seat height ,, she longs for more power 650cc + but every bike we try is too tall .or too heavy

"None of those bikes is low enough for my wife she is still running her lovely venerable 250cc Rebel with a 25'' seat height ,, she longs for more power 650cc + but every bike we try is too tall .or too heavy"

Bloody hell mate, Richy's missus used to ride a Sporty and then upgraded to a Fat Boy and she was tiny..... probably no more than 42kg..... how small's your other half?

she is 148cm 4'10'' so very small lady ,,,she has riden a few modified sportster lows but they are heavy and the shortened suspension less than 2'' travel makes them very bumpy and unsafe on thai roads so not that good ,Penn, Richys missus is 5'4'' 6'' taller than Djaer and that is the reason she can ride bigger bikes .

Old mate here thought I should give him my bike, 'cause it was too short for me

Back
Top Bottom