Tail bag/box and/or soft panniers for Triumph 800 XC

jay4fun

I wonder if anyone uses or knows about good quality, sturdy soft tail bags available here in Thailand. I do not like much the bulky Touratech and Motech, no need for lock but water resistant (at least). And easy fixing/releasing would be nice.
There are a few options in UK and US but want to avoid importing if possible.
Thanks for your thoughts

One option for a waterproof tail bag is the Ocean Pack, made in Thailand by Karana; link> Waterproof Bag
Can be bought at many SuperSport shops or ordered online.

Ocean Pack or the cheaper Feelfree alternative http://www.facebook.com/JOE.FEELFREE?fref=ts offer good waterproof storage, the only snag with roll top bags is most what you want is at the bottom of the bag !!

Bag's such as Giant Loop Motorcycle Saddlebags, Tank Bags, Panniers, Adventure Packing Systems » Giant Loop or Wolfman Wolfman Luggage | Wolfman Motorcycle Luggage - Premium Motorcycle Bags Made in the USA or Nomad Moab Bag (Medium) offer great quality bag systems but suppliers are outside of Thailand

Ocean Pack or the cheaper Feelfree alternative http://www.facebook.com/JOE.FEELFREE?fref=ts offer good waterproof storage, the only snag with roll top bags is most what you want is at the bottom of the bag !!

Bag's such as Giant Loop Motorcycle Saddlebags, Tank Bags, Panniers, Adventure Packing Systems » Giant Loop or Wolfman Wolfman Luggage | Wolfman Motorcycle Luggage - Premium Motorcycle Bags Made in the USA or Nomad Moab Bag (Medium) offer great quality bag systems but suppliers are outside of Thailand

Guess you guys are right, those bags are cheap and are doing their job, not sure how I can firmly gix yhem to the rsck or seat. I saw thst kriega is selling thrir tail bsgs in TH for 3.500/4,000 baht, surely more expensive but I read onlu positive reviews and thry come with straps

Get your hands on some rok straps you can get them through jack monsoon on Facebook

Panda Rider in Bangkok sell Kriega Bags .
They come with the Straps and hooks , are 100% waterproof and proof to me as good quality .
Easy to fix and release on most Bikes.
Dit more then 10000 km with that Bags already and if i clean them they still look like new .
They are available in 10 , 20 and 30 L .

A cheap option is a Toolbag that i get from Homepro a few weeks ago .
Its made from very thick and strong black Nylon with a heavy duty Zipper .
The size fit most Fenderracks and it opens top/middle very wide .
If i remember correct it cost just 350 THB and with some straps to fix it or some Screws and washers
it will make a nice Fenderbag for a Daytrip . Hold easy 2 Big Waterbottles some Tools and a Rain Jacket .
Inside some big Loops for Tools and outside some more loops and steel D-Rings .

I use and recommend Kriega products too. I use both 30L and 20L US Dry bags as well as the R8 and R3 Hydro backpack. I've even recently bought the front haul loop and fork seals to use on my CRF.

Like Klaus I'm impressed with their products, which all come with a 10 year guarantee. Not cheap, but reliable and less hassle in the long term.

Worth to try the Homepro toolbar, not much to waste .... but finally I might look at the Kriega As CraigBKK recommends as well, danke Schrauberklaus

Worth to try the Homepro toolbar, not much to waste ....

True , here 2 pics
d842e61a-40e7-4359-81c5-53e307215be1_zpsxcpkgrfq.jpg

d2fb0f68-c6fe-45fb-92a3-2a7f7f816335_zpsqp7dj0oc.jpg

Hi bsacbob, I am trying to find Jack Monsoon on FB but there is no Monsoon but several "Monson" (with "son"), can you please verify his FB id?

2 Times "oo", found and asked him, Thanks a lot. Where do you live bsacbob?

Last edited by a moderator:
Chiang Rai .... why ??

55 no need my friend all part of the service we try to offer here on Ride Asia 😊

Back
Top Bottom