Spokes

johnnysneds

Bikes
Multistrada 1200S Touring, WR450F, KTM200EXC, Gas Gas 280, PCX
Anyone know where spokes can be custom made to length locally?

No, but I know where the local customs can be spoken to at length, if thats any help :phil

Acquiring the correct die to cut the thread has been the issue so far. The rear spokes on the motard wheel has the same gauge as the rear spokes on the Excel dirt wheels. I can use these as they are slightly longer but the die is the problem, I have a metric tap/die set, unfortunately the thread appears to be imperial and so far difficult to find a die to cut with.
So Alex could be right ordering them out the country and "spoking" to the customs at length when they arrive might be the way to go.

Nana Screw may have the die you need?

johnnysneds said:
Acquiring the correct die to cut the thread has been the issue so far. The rear spokes on the motard wheel has the same gauge as the rear spokes on the Excel dirt wheels. I can use these as they are slightly longer but the die is the problem, I have a metric tap/die set, unfortunately the thread appears to be imperial and so far difficult to find a die to cut with.
So Alex could be right ordering them out the country and "spoking" to the customs at length when they arrive might be the way to go.

Try Richie at his Harley shop.

Back
Top Bottom