Small inexpensive trickle charger ??

LivinLOS

Bikes
Gas Gas 250 (Trials), YZ250 (enduro), DRZ440 (Supermoto) CBR900 Streetfighter (scary !!)
I used to have one of these but it got pilfered by workmen when my villa was destroyed in a landslide... Just a small 12v trickle charger that did the job fine for car and bike batteries. From memory it was only a few 100b and from a basic Homepro or even tesco / big C car section. With multiple cars and bikes, combined with me being away a bit, combined with shitty Thai batteries, I am forever running up against low charged batts.

Did a basic hunt (globalhouse, homepro, etc) and couldnt find anything suitable. I did find one of those great big metal jobbers you see in Thai mechanic shops but at multi 1000b cost and a size and power I just dont need. Last one was just a dinky little plastic jobber but did the job just fine.

If anyone sees one.. Or knows where to look.. Would be helpful.

Go to IMON on the north side of the moat square -- middle computer mall ---i'd be shocked if you can't find what you need there.

LivinLOS said:
I used to have one of these but it got pilfered by workmen when my villa was destroyed in a landslide... Just a small 12v trickle charger that did the job fine for car and bike batteries. From memory it was only a few 100b and from a basic Homepro or even tesco / big C car section. With multiple cars and bikes, combined with me being away a bit, combined with shitty Thai batteries, I am forever running up against low charged batts.

Did a basic hunt (globalhouse, homepro, etc) and couldnt find anything suitable. I did find one of those great big metal jobbers you see in Thai mechanic shops but at multi 1000b cost and a size and power I just dont need. Last one was just a dinky little plastic jobber but did the job just fine.

If anyone sees one.. Or knows where to look.. Would be helpful.

They have some small chargers at Tesco Lotus and HomePro, I bought a small one at Tesco and it does the job just fine even though it is not a trickle charger to leave on all the time...

Hassman said:
They have some small chargers at Tesco Lotus and HomePro, I bought a small one at Tesco and it does the job just fine even though it is not a trickle charger to leave on all the time...

HomePro had nothing.. As did Big C..

Will try the Imon suggestion or a Tesco..

Back
Top Bottom