Silver Star HARLEY DAVIDSON Grand Opening Ceremony Khon Kaen

Marco

Bikes
2016 Honda CBR 500R
Hello every one

on 24th April i was in Khon Kaen in SILVER STAR HD Bike shop and service centers Grand opening ceremony,,
P1000576.jpg

P1000575.jpg

And here as you see my Big "German Buss" is line with HD's
P1000573.jpg

It was a amazing nice day and well i was only 1 farang there during day time as that time Beer and whiskey was not in the table yet,,
P1000582.jpg

THEN the Evening came together with All booze and HD wash up
P1000625.jpg

P1000622.jpg

Re: Silver Star HARLEY DAVIDSON Grand Opening Ceremony Khon

The bikini bike wash looks interesting, thanks for the info Marco

I have small 22sec vdo clip but dont know how to attach it

then there was 2 guys Phil you know and some of your guests as well

IVAN and his mate for KL came there
P1000598.jpg

P1000597.jpg

yep -- they were here in Chiang Mai, then they went to Laos

Yep i know we talk whole they trip and they where riding together with your guest, UK female and male with BMW's as well

They should be in Cambodia by now....btw Phil bikini wash sounds like a splendid idea....

Good to see you at KK. And glad you're on the forum. We left our bikes at a Siem Reap Hotel and flew home to KL a few days ago, and we will be bact to continue the ride in a few days.

Phil, thanks for the excellent hospitality.

Cheers all,

Nik

Nik. Good to hear you got south safely ... Hope to see you up north soon. I'm in xam neua Laos with very slow Internet , I hope you have a safe ride back to malaysia

HEY,, good morning lads,,

Yes it was very nice to see you guys in there and maybe in some day when you stay in suitable roads for my Big Buss bike i could join you few days,, when im not too busy on the work,,,
Where you plan to ride when you are back?

Cheers
Marco

nikhuzlan said:
Good to see you at KK. And glad you're on the forum. We left our bikes at a Siem Reap Hotel and flew home to KL a few days ago, and we will be bact to continue the ride in a few days.

Phil, thanks for the excellent hospitality.

Cheers all,

Nik

We plan to be in Hua Hin by the 9th of May. 2 nights threr then we head South.

Morning Nik

ok, have a safe ride and on 13-15 weekend it's gonna be Sky full of Rockets in this part of the Thailand,, so hopefully no plains near to ground those time,,,,lol

And i heard some bikers from Cm is coming this direction also,, so my time in "Uniform" will be busy and guys, be careful on the road those days in Yasothon and Sisaket area around 50Km radius.they going up very fast and well who know where they coming down, last year we got 2 rockets coming down not so good way, 1 came to one house,living room not via door,, it came via roof,,,2nd came and visit same family 5mths old NEW pick up car via co-driver roof,,,, :lol:

and carry your Driving license and wear helmet and make sure your bike has insurance paid as this time rules have changed a lot,, and those are checked in very many check points.
and Drug test are done also as a spot check.

Phil

How is weather in there?? and are you plan to head KTM opening on 14th in Ubon??

nikhuzlan said:

Marco -

I'm still in Laos, not even back in Thailand yet, so will have to give it a miss this year.

Marco said:
Morning Nik

ok, have a safe ride and on 13-15 weekend it's gonna be Sky full of Rockets in this part of the Thailand,, so hopefully no plains near to ground those time,,,,lol

And i heard some bikers from Cm is coming this direction also,, so my time in "Uniform" will be busy and guys, be careful on the road those days in Yasothon and Sisaket area around 50Km radius.they going up very fast and well who know where they coming down, last year we got 2 rockets coming down not so good way, 1 came to one house,living room not via door,, it came via roof,,,2nd came and visit same family 5mths old NEW pick up car via co-driver roof,,,, :lol:

and carry your Driving license and wear helmet and make sure your bike has insurance paid as this time rules have changed a lot,, and those are checked in very many check points.

Phil

How is weather in there?? and are you plan to head KTM opening on 14th in Ubon??

nikhuzlan said:

Hi Phil

No worries at all,,, and who knows if they are open any more next year as that is 1st big bike show room in here and haven't seen any KTMS even with Thais in here,, they ride HD"(Bicycles)" in here and most likely do not like real bikes... but will see,,have fun matey.

KTMphil said:
Marco -

I'm still in Laos, not even back in Thailand yet, so will have to give it a miss this year.

Marco said:
Morning Nik

Phil

nikhuzlan said:

Hi guys, we are in Hua Hin now, and will head towards Patthalung after two nights here. After that we may enter Malaysia via Danok or Betong.

Cheers,

Nik.

Hi Nik

Enjoy and have a safe ride

Back
Top Bottom