Lots of rain today so time to try out the Siam Hammock:
a>

Enough leg room:
a>

HELP, nerd in need of jungle training:
a>

So much more elegance:
a>

We will have lot's of room for a Hammock Resort once the "beergarten" project is finished:

Look's pretty good, bit more tension required Marcel, chest height usually works for me :roll:

Beer garden looking good when is the grand opening / free tasting :MJ

The beergarten will be finished soon but August 5th I am leaving to Holland.
Maybe we can do a beginners hammock boot trainingcamp Bob, after my return to the Rai somewhere in October/November?
First round of beers is on the house :-)

Can do, in exchange for beer tokens 😆

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Anyone know where I can get one of these fast?
I tried all the numbers ,email but no luck so far

They re a nicely made hammock but I don't think they pack that small if you re off road riding and carrying it.

You add a flysheet to catch the condensation and you be got quite a bundle.

I'm not too worried. I dont want the expense and time waiting for a superlight one now, these look better than the one I have but they seem to have disappeared from the market

http://www.siamhammock.net is the original website. The Tamila Guest House now just manufactures them, and they are sold through Trekking Thai.

My browser won't open the site - www.trekkingthai.com - but a search gives you the facebook page with some numbers in Bangkok - 02-278-0225/02-619-7993/02-617-2731

My wife called Tamila, and got the cell number for the marketing guy - 082 089 3450

They told her that they had none for sale there. They only have them made and shipped to Trekking Thai.

I'll be in Chiang Khong on saturday Alexuk, so can check if they have stock at Tammila Guesthouse. they usually do. I can pick one up and EMS it to you if necessary.

The whole Kit with Flysheet , pegs and loops will fit in a 10 litre drybag with room to spare, so it's not huge.

Bob S, Thanks,
that marketing guy number isn't working
The 2nd number works, just ordering one now via email on trekkingthai site, as I cant read the order form in Thai

Following off the www, and looks like their Bangkok office is right at the Sanam Pao BTS Station.

Mac

à´Ô¹»èÒ ÍØ»¡Ã³ìà´Ô¹»èÒ ·èͧà·ÕèÂÇàªÔ§¹ÔàÇÈ ·èͧà·ÕèÂÇÂÑè§Â×¹ ·èͧà·ÕèÂÇàªÔ§Í¹ØÃÑ¡Éì ·èͧà·ÕèÂÇ ´Ù¹¡ ´Ù¼ÕàÊ×éÍ Åèͧá¡è§ ʶҹ·Õè·èͧà·ÕèÂÇ á¼¹·Õè»ÃÐà·Èä·Â âÎÁÊàµÂì ¡Ò÷èͧà·ÕèÂÇàªÔ§¹ÔàÇÈ ¡Ò÷èͧà·ÕèÂÇàªÔ§Í¹ØÃÑ¡Éì ¡Ò÷èͧà·ÕèÂÇàªÔ§à¡ÉµÃ âçáÃÁ ÃÕÊÍÃì· ·

ÍØ»¡Ã³ìà´Ô¹»èÒ áÅÐ ¼¨­ÀÑ TKT Adventure : »Õ·Õè 16 , àµé¹·ì àµç¹·ì àµê¹·ì ¶Ø§¹Í¹ ÃéÒ¹¢ÒÂÍØ»¡Ã³ìà´Ô¹»èÒ ¢ÒÂÍØ»¡Ã³ìà´Ô¹»èÒ ÃéÒ¹ÍØ»¡Ã³ìà´Ô¹»èÒ ¨Ó˹èÒÂÍØ»¡Ã³ìà´Ô¹»èÒ , ÍØ»¡Ã³ìá¤éÁ»Ôé§ , á¤éÁ»Ôé§ , à»é à»éà´Ô¹»èÒ ,ä¿©Ò , ¶Ø§¡Ñ¹¹éÓ , ¿ÅÒªյ , Ãͧà·éÒà´Ô¹

Products to travelers and adventurers real - by TKT Adventure Shop store for 16 years
in the 1- BTS Sanam Pao Exit 3, call 02-617-2731 (you smart) / 087-0893450 (open Mon - Fri 10.00. 19:00 of 11:00 to 18:00 hrs. on - call to check stock before buying it).

[ our product a lot more, click here) ] [ View Cart to order now ] [ Order of Finish ]
If you take a look at the store directly, please call us first. That are in stock or not you. Then, of course, will not come here. 02-617-2731 / 02-278-0225 Mon - Fri 10:00 to 19:00 Sat - Sun 11:00 to 18:00 ... Thailand Web Stat

[ [ Click here to see a map to the store TKT Adventure Shop Branch # 1 Sanam Pao BTS Station (Exit 3 - will see 7-11 branches Sanam Pao BTS. Then look for a small door next to Bangkok Bank ATM that says Trekkingthai.com Office, 3rd floor walk up to me) call 02-617-2731 (you sharp) ] ].

So it got delivered today:giving:
not like the other things I ordered last year
Hope to try it out soon in Cardamom mountains

Back
Top Bottom