SBK FIM World Championship - Round 6 in Sepang, Malaysia (6 - 8 June 2014)

lipmeng

Bikes
African Twin
Dear all

Here are some teasers of the SBK FIM World Championshipship race at Sepang racing circuit on Sat & Sun.

Mick Doohan was there on Sunday.
DSC_0034 (2).jpg

So is Tom Sykes................unfortunately he crashes early during the Race 1 on Sunday.
DSCN4200.jpg

Maybe Tom should have this Ninja as pillion.......

What an eventful day at the track......especially at Kawa. Too busy with these pretty "ninjas".

Will upload more pics of the race later.

Regards

Lip Meng

The Chiang Mai Ducati boys were down there, looks like it was a great event from your photo's, thanks Lip.

At the Ipoh train station on Saturday morning.........

Boarding of the electric train to KL Sentral station.....duration is only 2 1/2 hrs and ticket cost RM25.00 approx 250baht.

Two 5 stars hotels just right in front of the KL Sentral Station entrance......one of them is Hilton. Must cost a fortune to stay....might as well squat at my buddy's place for a night.

Some random pics of the public gallery at the race track. No participation by Honda , Yamaha & BMW in displaying their bikes while the KTM has only display mostly the smaller Dukes and surprisingly Suzuki shows their main models as well as the latest V Strom 1000. The Kawasaki dominates the show of bikes and Ducati also has a wide range of models displayed at the show.

Some of the spectators lovely bikes at the circuit.

A fully equipped Super Tenere....ready to tour!!!!!!! the bike that I loved to have.

The SBK champion.....Tom Sykes who unfortunately crashes out early on Sunday Race 1 but managed a 3rd place in Race 2 later of the day.

Former 5x MotoGP world champion.....Mick Doohan who was there on Sunday morning.

- - - Updated - - -

Some random pic of the race...............................

Some random pics of the World Supersport Race & WSBK Race..........

Some eye candy as sweeteners for tired viewers...................................

Torn among the roses..........

Versys........versatile system and I like it so much......!!!!!! Malaysian models no ABS but who need them to stop too fast!!!!!!

What I like about Ninja........the back of it!!!!!!!!

Waiting for her rider......................

Here comes the rider from Rideasia..............

Some non-KAWA girls at the track........

Back
Top Bottom