SanKamphaeng BBQ place??

KMA

Bikes
05 KTM 250 excf, 96 XR250
I saw a post on here not so long ago about a great place for BBQ. Searched "BBQ" but nothing came up for what I am looking for. Anyway I remember it was out towards SK and only did the BBQ on weeknds, I think? Anyone remember where that place is? Would like to try it this weekend if possible. Thanks!! :G

I think GPS co-ords are the only way to find this amazing place --which are as follows:

18 deg 47 50.3 N

99 deg 08 29.9 E

file.php

KMA said:
I saw a post on here not so long ago about a great place for BBQ. Searched "BBQ" but nothing came up for what I am looking for. Anyway I remember it was out towards SK and only did the BBQ on weeknds, I think? Anyone remember where that place is? Would like to try it this weekend if possible. Thanks!! :G

KMA said:
That's it!! Thanks guys

Jim take some photo's when you're there can you? Also can you find out the days they do the pig spit roast, not sure if they do it on Sundays.

P1010849.JPG

From what I read in the old thread sunday is the only day they do the pig roast but will ask. Also what I need to know is what is the best time to get there for the roast? There was no mention of what time the roast happens but looks like a noon thing..

Yes, they only have the buffet on Sunday but that does not always include the spit road. They open around 10-10.30 or so and close sometime in the afternoon. Around 11.00 or so the place is often packed with Thais so for the spit roast you probably have to be early unless they keep some "in hiding" for late comers.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
KTMphil General Discussion 0
Back
Top Bottom