Sa Kaeo accomodation

bill

Bikes
KTM 500 XCW
Hop Inn, just behind Big C off the main highway.

Newish Hotel. Elevator/decent wifi/fridge/thai tv/ac/hw Baht 650

N13 48.550 E102 04.554

Hop inn sakaeo4.jpgHop Inn Sa Kaeo Bt650.jpgHop inn sakaeo1.jpgHop inn sakaeo2.jpgHop inn sakaeo3 bt650.jpg

Yes, the Hop Inn hotels are quite nice and quite cheap - I stayed in their Hop Inn in Kanchanaburi in November last year. They have several hotels all over Thailand and are owned by the Erawan Group based in Bangkok. Here is a list of their hotels (all budget hotels) - Hop inn hotel

Yes, the Hop Inn hotels are quite nice and quite cheap - I stayed in their Hop Inn in Kanchanaburi in November last year. They have several hotels all over Thailand and are owned by the Erawan Group based in Bangkok. Here is a list of their hotels (all budget hotels) - Hop inn hotel

Auke

Does the Hopp Inn in Kan have similar rooms to those pictures here and have similar facilities? Very busy last weekend with some of the guest houses I tried on the strip fully booked. Thinking of trying something different next weekend.

Auke

Does the Hopp Inn in Kan have similar rooms to those pictures here and have similar facilities? Very busy last weekend with some of the guest houses I tried on the strip fully booked. Thinking of trying something different next weekend.

Yes, they are more or less similar - good bed, place to sit at a kind of desk, good bathroom. They are a bit out of town on Rd 324 but with good parking and a guard

Back
Top Bottom