Royal Enfield dealer in Chiang Mai

brake034

Bikes
Suzuki GD110HU, BMW F650GS
Royal Enfield has appointed a new authorized service center with showroom in Chiang Mai, Sahapanich Chiang Mai.
The location is currently under renovation, so temporarily the RE service/showroom is shared with Suzuki Sahapanich.
The renovated location will officially launch soon.

The RE sales manager is Mr. Yuthana, the address is 62 Chotana rd, Muang Chiang Mai 50300
If you need Mr. Yuthana's mobile number please send me a PM.

So does the RE dealer in Chiang Mai have a website where one can have a look at their available models, prices etc?

I guess not but there is a Thai language version of the Royal Enfield official website, https://royalenfield.com/thai/
Pricelist is available from Bangkok, roughly the Classic is 190K, the Chrome almost 200K and the Conti GT is I believe 225K?

Nice looking bikes but for the price you can get a Stallions 400 at 116,900 baht and have enough money left over to take a nice vacations. Below is a comparison chart. The Genuine is what Stallions are called in the US and in England and Australia they are branded as Mash. The Stallion has more horsepower, top end and is 26 kilos lighter. Screen-Shot-2015-11-06-at-11_06_44-PM.jpg

The price difference is to compensate character :ride:.

Another problem with Chinese bikes in Thailand is the fact that they write off very fast, a RE will keep it's value far better.

Nice pic's Phil, thanks!

The price difference is to compensate character :ride:.

Another problem with Chinese bikes in Thailand is the fact that they write off very fast, a RE will keep it's value far better.

Nice pic's Phil, thanks!

The Suzuki dealer (Saha Panich) is doing a good trade selling RE at the moment, they have had the RE dealership in Chiang Mai since November, the dealer claims they are selling at a rate of 20 units a month which is pretty good going, but i think they will need to beef up the service department.

Was informed the Himalayan for better or worse is due for delivery November this year.

Prices as show in the showroom.

20170503_134604 by Bob Kelly, on Flickr

20170503_134554 by Bob Kelly, on Flickr

20170503_133734 by Bob Kelly, on Flickr

20170503_133739 by Bob Kelly, on Flickr

20170503_114035 by Bob Kelly, on Flickr

Back
Top Bottom