Rockymountainmc new policy

bill

Bikes
KTM 500 XCW
I just placed an order with Rockymountainmc.com

They've been a great supplier of bike gear/parts over the years.
However, now they wont ship OEM parts overseas or to US based mail forwarders (I use Shipito.com)

They state
[FONT=&quot]Thank you for your recent order. Unfortunately, we will not be able to ship any OEM parts or name brand items to a freight forwarding, holding company, international address or any residential address where you or someone else may be taking these parts outside of the US. Your OEM parts and brand name items will be removed from your order. If you have non-OEM parts on your order those will ship as scheduled. Your refund will be processed and applied back to your original form of payment within 2-10 business days. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Brands excluded are (there are potentially other items that are not listed): OEM parts, Polaris, Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki, KTM, Suzuki, GoPro, Scott, Yoshimura, Fly Racing, Shoei, Oakley, Pro-X, Chemicals and K & N.[/FONT]

I informed them there's no distributors in Cambodia (my location) for the OEM parts I ordered, to which they replied

[FONT=&quot][/FONT] [FONT=&quot]I am sorry for the inconvenience, however some of our manufactures has put restrictions on their items. We have to follow this so we do not lose our contract to sell at all. These items have been taken off would you like to proceed with the rest of the order? If we do not hear back in 24 hours we will proceed.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thank you [/FONT]

Back
Top Bottom