Riding in the 'burbs of Phnom Penh

The Bigfella

Staff member
Bikes
KTM 613 EXC, BMW R90S & Dakar, MZ250, Norton 16H, Honda - 500 Fs & Xs, DRZs, XLs XRs CRFs CT110s etc
Ran the video this morning, heading over to put in the 4th axle load of wheel bearings this trip (2 sets each end, so far in 4,000km)PP001.MOV - YouTube

Will you still be in town in around 7 - 10 days ??

Sorry. I'm going to head towards Siem Reap tomorrow.... provided the green rocket exhaust calms down a tad.

OK shame to have missed you.. Planning to be back for 10 days or so around 1st week Nov if you come back through town.

Yeah... I'll be back. I'm leaving the bike in Siem Reap - so have to come back to retrieve it next year.

I will be bringing my Thai registered bike in January and keen to store it in Cambodia. Where do you leave your bike in Siam Reap?

I've left my bike with a Cambodian friend. His room isn't very good for the purpose - its a one room apartment - and I insisted he leave it outside. That's not a good arrangement, so I'm betting its in his room now, along with his wife and two daughters.

A friend had his DR650 in storage in a bike shop in Phnom Penh and it was stolen from there.... so I'm not sure there's any good answers yet.

Have thoroughly enjoyed following your adventure BigFella.
Thanks for sharing it with us.
A tremendous effort.

Good to see you back in Chiang Mai.
Hopefully we'll share a beer Sunday night, prior to my Lao adventure, albeit nowhere near as challenging as yours.

Back
Top Bottom