Ride to the sky on Doi Phu Ka Loop from Phu Soi Dao

Pin2Ride

Dear All,

First of all, I am very sorry that I couldn't make to meet you guys at Rider Corner in Chaing Mai before I leaving.

My plan was failed due of not fit to planed.

But I was feel much kindly from you guys via this site as per specially from Khun Ron.

I was riding alone without buddy, I did ask everyone and noone could come with me. But I didn't care of it.

I had somebody to beside me via Line App on my smartphone for along and happy with him.

My purpose is wanna ride on spectacular road. that's all.

I was uploading my bike from Bangkok to Phitasanulok Station to meet my best sister who is famous girl rider. She has wait to see me for 4 years and never met before.

I was leaved Phitasanulok by 11 AM ( it was too late for me.)

My ride road is 1296 -1143 - 1237 - 1268 - 1083 - 101-1081 - 1257 - 1097 - 1148 - 120 -118 and Chaing Mai Station.

http://bit.ly/19ydtBQ

I uploaded my video clip for you guys.

[video=youtube_share;GtjH2oY1uEk]http://youtu.be/GtjH2oY1uEk[/video]

I am very very happy on my ride for 4 days 3 nights surround by natrual. I wish that I will move in there forever. I love it so much.

I was arrived Chaing Mai by 4 PM but my train was schedule by 5 PM. , That's why I didn't make to see you guys. Actually, I was drop at Phayao due of my office call me about the detail of my job for 1 hour and half. and lunch for 1 hour.

I'm very sorry. I wish I could make it on next time.

Happy New Year 2014 ! Wishing you all happiness forever and have a full of surprise. :applause:

No need to apologise Khun Pin; we all know that not all things always go to plan.

The main thing is that you enjoyed your ride up this way.

Nice video too, with great music!
That image at 6:46 is excellent!

Hope to see you some time.

Chok dee and Sawatdee Pee Mai.

Pin - your research paid off for sure, you picked some great riding roads, sorry we didn't get to meet you in Chiang Mai, next time, ride safe.

Back
Top Bottom