repairing a dented front alloy wheel dent ??

monsterman

I have noticed a small dent in my ducatis front wheel its an S4 2001 the dent has not caused air loss and is repairable in UK ,,,,,,,but where in Thailand can i get such a dent fixed ,,,,,,,must be somewhere in pattaya, BKK or CMX ??????

the bike still runs and handles fine ,, but i would like to get it fixed or even source a 2nd hand spare wheel but i doubt any thai breakers have them ...

Not sure if this will help but i noticed this on a V Strom Facebook site with a similar fix in Rangsit.

Screenshot 2015-11-27 13.06.50.png

mines not as bad as that ,,, patrick at east coast custom in pattaya says there is a local place

Chiang Mai brutal method

http://www.rideasia.net/motorcycle-forum/bike-talk/7536-straightening-bent-bmw-rims.html

22631406870_c9bb15c42b_b.jpg

I have noticed a small dent in my ducatis front wheel its an S4 2001 the dent has not caused air loss and is repairable in UK ,,,,,,,but where in Thailand can i get such a dent fixed ,,,,,,,must be somewhere in pattaya, BKK or CMX ??????

the bike still runs and handles fine ,, but i would like to get it fixed or even source a 2nd hand spare wheel but i doubt any thai breakers have them ...

I took my Versys rear wheel to Piston shop, where they got a similar sized dent out, and resprayed the wheel.
Was very pleased with the result.

It was last time I passed it a couple of weeks ago, or at least it seemed open. Was it shut today?

Back
Top Bottom