Renting a bike in Thailand and cross the boarder to Laos and Kambodscha with it?

Welcome! I'll as Barry Russell if there's an alternative, he one of the best Bangkok gurus

Hi,

Soon i will have the chance to visit Thailand. Py dream is to rent a small 125ccm bike there to get around. Can you recomend any renting companies? I have bad experience with Bangkokbikesrental so im looking for a alternative company in Bangkok who may be even allowes you to cross boarders with their bike...

Thanks a lot, Tobi
Lone*way*up Riding the west coast through Africa

Yes pleas ask him may be he knows a private person who wants to borrow a bike to me to earn a bit of money. Im also happy with a little 125 cc scooter :)

Yes pleas ask him may be he knows a private person who wants to borrow a bike to me to earn a bit of money. Im also happy with a little 125 cc scooter :)

I'm a big fan of keeping everything legal, these "private" bike deals could end up as a huge problem if you injure someone and it's your fault. If you rent a bike, ask to see the green registration book to see that the company you are renting from actually own the bike, then there's less chance of a problem.

Well everything "could" go wrong but it does not have to so im happy with anybody offering a bike to me so i dont have to take the bus ;)

Back
Top Bottom