reflective rim tape - where to get?

I found their FB page and wonder if there is anybody who speaks English?

I'd have to order by phone or email since I don't live in the north.

Right, I received an aswer to my email in English. It said that they don't have it.

There must be some shops in Bangkok or Phuket?

Actually I was looking for a shop closer by!

Maybe I have to wait until I have time for a trip.

Price: 450฿

http://www.redbaronbkk.com/products/item.php?id=070824-0000094

image.jpg

Thanks, Colin, but I don't have a credit card here in TH.

Red Baron - I should have thought of that! years ago I went there, good people, decent English, lots of stuff!
I'll contact them!

Right, I saw some cheap stickers at the local shops here and that's not what I want!
The main reason is safety, not having pretty rims.
The tape looks okay but I'd prefer smaller, pre-cut ones.

depending on your location ,but very popular these days in TH..the stickers shops in CM can apply 3M reflective to about anything.Panda rider ,Pekky etc find em on FB

Right, I saw some cheap stickers at the local shops here and that's not what I want!
The main reason is safety, not having pretty rims.
The tape looks okay but I'd prefer smaller, pre-cut ones.

depending on your location ,but very popular these days in TH..the stickers shops in CM can apply 3M reflective to about anything.Panda rider ,Pekky etc find em on FB
I asked around , here in Nakhon Si Thammarat, and the best this place could come up with was a sticker shop which cuts rings out of color foil for 400B.

The "fluorescent" version had a bit of glimmer in it which I wouldn't call "refelctive".

Guess I have to wait until semester break in December andgo to a bigger city where I can actually see the tape.

The CRF's 24K tune up is overdue, too!

good choice .try find 3M heavy duty .average sticker spinning will peel off on you way home..

I asked around , here in Nakhon Si Thammarat, and the best this place could come up with was a sticker shop which cuts rings out of color foil for 400B.

The "fluorescent" version had a bit of glimmer in it which I wouldn't call "refelctive".

Guess I have to wait until semester break in December andgo to a bigger city where I can actually see the tape.

The CRF's 24K tune up is overdue, too!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Maoser General Discussion 0
Back
Top Bottom