R2M and FMSCT Programme for Weekend 17-18 September

barrygrussell

Bikes
Kawasaki Z800, Yamaha Mio
318380_2098084849861_1177587064_1927196_1951554572_n.jpg

Any news on how Luke went at the meeting?
I am stuck at sea travelling with very limited internet so I can’t check often.

Ill find out Brian, I just got back.

Brian66 said:
Any news on how Luke went at the meeting?
I am stuck at sea travelling with very limited internet so I can’t check often.

Would a 675 street triple be eligible to race in this class?

There's 3 classes that race together in supernaked 500cc, 750cc, 1300cc, so yes the street triple would be in the same class as the ER6 (750cc).

Colin - hopefully see you at Bira on the 24th September.

Will you be on the Blade or the GSX?

newf said:
There's 3 classes that race together in supernaked 500cc, 750cc, 1300cc, so yes the street triple would be in the same class as the ER6 (750cc).

I'll be on the Blade, tested it out on Monday and after the third session was already running equal laptimes. Just had the gixxer painted black and its looking pretty sweet now but one of the thai guys up your way has already put a deposit down on it.

Did you buy the tricked out Blade Luke spotted?

newf said:
I'll be on the Blade, tested it out on Monday and after the third session was already running equal laptimes. Just had the gixxer painted black and its looking pretty sweet now but one of the thai guys up your way has already put a deposit down on it.

KTMphil said:

newf said:

Yep, was a good find

Are you selling your original Blade?

newf said:
KTMphil said:

newf said:

Yep, was a good find

KTMphil said:
Are you selling your original Blade?

No plan to sell my other Blade yet, keep it for a street bike and wait to see how the new track bike holds up. Track bike only has 5,000km on it but its all track so i want to see how strong the engine is, if i have any problems i can just switch all the suspension and other goodies onto my street Blade as i bought it with just 350km on it, so i know its good.

Heading down tommorow so looking forward to another good weekend of racing, c you guys all down there! If its anything like a good a race as last weekend then its going to be a cracker for sure! fingers crossed on the weather aswell............. :RO

We're in Pattaya now ready to watch the racing tomorrow at the Bira track.

Spoke to Luke a few minutes ago & he said both Colin's & his 1000cc fireblades were running well. He said that in practice today there seemed to be about 0.5 second between them.

Good luck to both of them tomorrow.

Stokes70 said:
Heading down tommorow so looking forward to another good weekend of racing, c you guys all down there! If its anything like a good a race as last weekend then its going to be a cracker for sure! fingers crossed on the weather aswell............. :RO

Back
Top Bottom