Posting spoilers

Tom

I can see from the headline that jumps into my face when I check for new posts on here that something has obviously happened to Casey Stoner. I haven't read the actual post - and won't, for reasons that shall become clear - so I'm not commenting on the contents of it. For all I know it may be very well written and full of insight.
BUT, like quite a few others on here I am away for work for several weeks at a time, during which I am not able to watch the actual races. I very much enjoy watching them when I come back home, so it annoys me no end when someone puts a spoiler right there in front of me, in a place that I shouldn't really have to avoid if I want to keep the suspense (this isn't a dedicated racing forum, after all). NOT COOL! If someone wants to post about the very latest events in racing, by all means do so, but try and keep the spoilers out of the subject lines, please!
May I suggest starting new threads like "MotoGP 2012", "World Superbike 2012" and so on, in which people can post whatever they want without giving the punchline away to those of us who would prefer to have the choice of WHEN to know these things.

Here endeth the rant.

Perhaps you could put a bucket on your head and some ear plugs in until your ready to watch the races...

It's a forum, not dedicated to racing as you say, but a lot of the inmates are racing fans, just like you!

:RO

Well, if you would have read the actual post you would know that nothing has happened to Stoner so don't worry, you will still see him on Sunday in Le Mans and hopefully in all the other rides of the 2012 season.

Tom I could not agree more!!

I myself work off shore and I am gone for long period of times and whilst I am gone people actually seem to get on with their lives without me. I find this unfair and I do not want to see on here how they enjoy themselves, buy new bikes, ride new trails etc. I think they should wait until I am back and can join them, or at a minimum stop rubbing it in my face!!

Hassman

Well, I guees the majority has spoken.
Steve Canyon said:
Perhaps you could put a bucket on your head and some ear plugs in...
I have a more comfortable solution for this; I'm outta here!

Possibly... then again maybe not, I was dead serious though!! I see on Facebook that you have been surfing the web and in general gone on with your life in my absence, I must ask you to stop that immediately!

I will be back in a few weeks or so, you can resume normal life then.

Back
Top Bottom