Please kindly proof my plan to Doi Phu Ka Loop.

Pin2Ride

Hi all,

My journey is going to begin between Dec 16-19. My bike will loading to the train from Bangkok to Phitasnulok.

I would like to see my friend at there after has not seen for very a long time ago.

I don't know what is the condition of these roads on the map.

I want to take a photographer on fantastic road (Road on the sky).

Please kindly advice me. :applause:

http://bit.ly/1bEv2CX

14-12-2556 16-08-28.jpg

I'm not sure should I ride going back to Bangkok or loading to the train ?

Thank you for advance!

All of the roads you show are fantastic riding roads, you can't go wrong just be careful on the slick spots where heavy trucks are frequenting.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Thank you , Khun Bob.

Which road are you reference due of many trucks. I haven't been ride on the north over a year. I miss there so much.

The 101 heading north to nan had a number of oily sections but passable so long as you are not getting you knee down 😄

Let us know later when you will be in Chiang Mai Khun Pin and some of us will meet you at Riders Corner.
Enjoy!

Let us know later when you will be in Chiang Mai Khun Pin and some of us will meet you at Riders Corner.
Enjoy!

Hi!

Now,I'm at Phayao and will be heading to CM by afternoon in Tomorrow (Dec 19). I'm going to Riders corner for sure!

I had great time with this trip. I will show you guys a pictures.

Good to know you are in the north sadly I am in the south enjoy your riding hope some of the guys can meet you in riders corner, enjoy

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M General Discussion 2
2wheels General Discussion 43
TravellingStrom General Discussion 2
Back
Top Bottom