Pirelli MT60 RS 160/60R17 + 120/70R17

Nightrider70

Bikes
DRZ400SM
Bought at Maxxis in Pattaya 2 hours ago for 12.500 bath. Ridden 10 km.

Price 10.000 bath.

Did you fit them to a DRZ ??

Often wondered if the 160 MT60 would fit and how it would handle on a dizzy SM.

Saw that combo on Bobs KLX when he in CM last week - the 160 rear didn't look like it was 160 wide

Thats what I have on my KTM.. I am tempted to try it on my DRZ tho it should be a 150..

I like the breakaway with MT60s, they dont have a huge level of grip but when they lose grip, its very gradual and they recover from sliding well.. Its kind of a drift tire.. But I know darryl tried a 160 rain tire on his dizzy and didnt like it at all..

What has made you decide they are not for you after just a few kms ??

Thats what I have on my KTM.. I am tempted to try it on my DRZ tho it should be a 150..

I like the breakaway with MT60s, they dont have a huge level of grip but when they lose grip, its very gradual and they recover from sliding well.. Its kind of a drift tire.. But I know darryl tried a 160 rain tire on his dizzy and didnt like it at all..

What has made you decide they are not for you after just a few kms ??

160 rear ..... I would have thought would hit the chain on a drz 400

Bigger is not always better especially in the wet.

They had a sale the other day on some thai website for 9000 baht new front+back.
Edit: Not sure if it was the MT60 or the MT60 RS, just realized they are two different models.

Also they are not rain tires, they are "dual-sport" tires.

Has to be the RS corsa no ?? The basic MT60 doesnt come in 160..

Then it has to be, I know for sure they were in 160. That's why I sold my pair for 7000, after he showed me the advert.

Not a fan of those tires, they have no grip at all. Might be good to cruise along and do some gravely dirt roads but def not for track.

Back
Top Bottom