Photobucket

Captain_Slash

Community Manager
Bikes
BMW 310GS Honda Wave 125 Honda MSX 125
Is anyone else using Photobucket and cant get the new site to work properly? I have managed to upload todays photos but cant copy them over in one go and cant be bothered to manually copy about 90 over one by one.
The old site was working fine so why did the pricks have to mess with it for? Sorry but no more trip reports at the moment until this problem is sorted out, I have sent them two messages but dont hold out too much hope of getting any sense out of them

Colin,

Agree with you on the new version and have switched back to the old version. When you open Photobucket there is an option where you can switch back to the old version just below the main button/selection bar on the top right hand corner - Switch back to the original Photobucket

Happy new year and look forward to your trip reports

Photobucket.PNG

Colin,

Agree with you on the new version and have switched back to the old version. When you open Photobucket there is an option where you can switch back to the old version just below the main button/selection bar on the top right hand corner - Switch back to the original Photobucket

Happy new year and look forward to your trip reports

View attachment 12979

Hi Auke

Colin & I tried the reset link last evening several times but it would not change / take effect :(

Ally

Haaaaa !

That bit of slagging off must have caused a reaction. - I don't think so.

I just clicked that link in Colin's photobucket account & Hey Presto / Bingo, we will get our daily share of tracks, muddy faces & healthy diet options again :)

Ally

Problem sorted now and hopefully it stays that way, here is the e-mail I received from Photobucket

1.gif
Frank (Photobucket Support)
Dec 31 11:18 am (MST)
Good day!
Thanks for reporting this. Something went awry last night with opting out, it wasn't working from about midnight last night until now. Our engineers have found the problem and have fixed it!
Sorry for the inconvenience!
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Frank@Photobucket Support

Have you tried the All New Photobucket? What are you waiting for?! Give it a shot and join the fun here: | Photobucket

I got another e-mail from them today, hopefully when the new site is the only option it will be working properly

Danny
(Photobucket Support)

Jan 01 02:08 pm (MST)
Hi!
Thanks for reporting this. Something went awry yesterday with opting out, it wasn't working until around 10 A.M yesterday. Our engineers have found the problem and have fixed it!
You should now be able to opt-out of the Beta site and return to the original. There you will find all of the features you had previously. I apologize for any features you could not find on the Beta site, as quite a few are still not available. You may refer to this list to see which ones have yet to be added. Current List of Missing Features : Photobucket Support
Some of you may need to clear your cache and cookies, as the Beta cookie will now be saved on your browser, and that will continue to load the Beta site for you, even though your account should already be opted out. You will find the steps to do that in the link below.
Login to your Photobucket.com account
We're terribly sorry for those of you who had already opted out of the Beta site, and have been stuck using it for the past day without having access to many of the features you require. I understand how frustrating it can be to lose functionality due to an error on our end.
I just wanted to reassure you that the features you are missing currently on the Beta site (Slideshows, album downloads, bulk linking, etc.) will be added before we make the Beta site the new Photobucket. We will not force you into using it without those in place.
Thank you
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Danny@Photobucket Support

Have you tried the All New Photobucket? What are you waiting for?! Give it a shot and join the fun here: | Photobucket

I just wanted to reassure you that the features you are missing currently on the Beta site (Slideshows, album downloads, bulk linking, etc.) will be added before we make the Beta site the new Photobucket. We will not force you into using it without those in place.

Thanks for the update Colin, I am sure there are many people chasing their arses wondering just like you, what the hell to do.

Lets hope they keep to their words.

Ally

Back
Top Bottom