Over 185 Ducati Multistrada Enduro's at the bottom of the Pacific Ocean

KTMphil

Bikes
2007 KTM 990 Adventure Suzuki DRZ 400
Except that the photo above is of the RENA, which broke up off New Zealand in 2011

Note the NZ logo on the chopper

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MV_Rena

This isn't some bullshit story started by someone pissed off at Ducati after the MotoGP, is it?

Can't see anything on G Captain.

The World Shipping Council estimates that each year on average some 675 containers are lost at sea. Also interesting is that they used a picture of another container ship, the Rena, which ran aground and sank on/near the Astrolabe Reef about 12 nautical miles off Tauranga, New Zealand early on October 5, 2011. A video of this ship can be found here:

Pro Italia admit they "may have been punked on this story"

April Fools Day..........

First clue to that, of course, is the bogus pic

Actually that was the second clue. I'd always been told that American Ducati shipments came from Italy... not Asia. Italy to North America via Vanuatu? For that matter, Asia to North America via Vanuata.... hmm.

Didn't see the news post date.....

Actually that was the second clue. I'd always been told that American Ducati shipments came from Italy... not Asia. Italy to North America via Vanuatu? For that matter, Asia to North America via Vanuata.... hmm.

Well, their best April Fool's joke came in the early hours of this morning. Didn't watch it live... but that last corner is going to hurt for a while.

Well, their best April Fool's joke came in the early hours of this morning. Didn't watch it live... but that last corner is going to hurt for a while.

I watched it live

12321208_10207841354903155_8206817531628684197_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom