new tyres dunlop 606

Taninthai

Bikes
Crf 250
hi guys are the 606 dunlops available over here any info where i can order them,if not any recommendations for others looking for 60-70% off road
thanks

Digging this thread up- has anyone successfully managed to acquire Dunlop 606? I need the stiff sidewall that the Dunlop provides rather than the mushy MT21.

19e2278511cabc49c86a917530d86da2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was in Hualamphong this morning, the main area for tyres in BKK. Trying to get a pair of Michelin T63s, which were available at Ek Paiboon the last time I was there. Unfortunately sold out there and in Damrong around the corner.

I asked the guy at Damrong about the Dunlop D606 and he said he was talking to a foreigner on the phone about this tyre only this morning. His opinion is that you will not find them in Thailand as they are not officially sold here.

Hi gents, can you guys tell me the biggest size youre running on the CRF250L, want a bigger tyre than stock but don't know what will fit.

NB: 120/100-18 is a big tyre make sure your chain is long enough.
I was at 29Tire in Bangkok and found the wheel would not go on. Had to put the MT21 back on until I get a longer chain to allow the wheel to sit further back.

Back
Top Bottom