New 'Riders Corner' and new owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

2wheels

Community Manager
Bikes
ROYAL ENFIELD CLASSIC
Meet Ian (on here as 'Bigfella') the new owner of Riders Corner in Chiang Mai.

GetAttachmentThumbnail-9.jpg

He's holding what must be the best coffee available in Chiang Mai.
The place is up and running again, although there are many alterations and improvements yet to be worked on.
Riders will be showing the Thailand Moto GP on Sunday.

Riders has always been a good venue for meeting interesting riders.
Present today was Aussie Bob who is riding this 'Postie Bike' with foldable side-car around the world.
Repeat 'around the world'.

GetAttachmentThumbnail-5.jpg

GetAttachmentThumbnail-7.jpg

Hopefully, Bob will still be there Sunday.
He has many stories!!

Bob is documenting his exploits via Facebook.
A link will most likely appear here very soon.

So best wishes to the courageous, bold 'Bigfella' and hoping the enterprise is a huge success.

This is excellent news, good luck & best wishes Ian :)

Congratulations Ian, good to see the place under new ownership, wish you every success.

Congratulations Ian, this is good news and I wish you all the best and success with this new venture.

Many thanks, folks. We decided to have a quiet re-opening, making sure everything was up to speed. Tum is a treasure - and has the kitchen and behind the scenes elements humming. There's lots of new gear, new staff and we are introducing new menu items. We've introduced a new coffee culture here and the staff are loving it. There's more innovations on the horizon too - and more new equipment arriving every day

It's just over six years since I first came here to stay... and last night was a repeat match of what started it all

1538877070088.png

Tum won again.

Meanwhile... she's made me two fabulous cappuccinos already today. We'll be buzzing by the time the McGregor fight starts... at 9.00am

Then, today is all about enjoying the MotoGP on the new big screens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom