New ksr problem

Buligadol

Bikes
Klx150
Hi new the forum and did not want my first
Post to abt tech issue but here goes

My wife new ksr110 is having start problems
And sadly i got the bike in a small ratcahburi shop (were from bkk) so kawa bkk said no warranty
1 visit at kawa ramkamheng they said carburetor
Inner part out of place and fixed it...bike worked and we went home.
2 days later same thing....i go back to kawa and than they said carburetor o-ring torn...waited 10days because no stock and after finally arrived and replaced worked again...now 2 weeks later and today same problem...bike wont start (bike did only 170km)
Is there any point going back to kawa? Ksr is a very popular bike in los but common this is getting on my nerves....cost was couple of hundreds each visit but the time and lack of long lasting solution is making me crazy

Would appreciate any advise ppl

Tks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would suggest you get your wife to talk to Geng in Chiang Mai 085 033 3364 his the top mechanic at Kawasaki Chiang Mai and also works from home, he has worked on hundreds of them i am sure he can advise you and maybe sort out a part if you cross his palm with silver.

Tks but i went for a last chance for kawasaki here...hope to get news tomorrow reg what the hell is wrong with this bike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow cant believe its been over a year since my post abt this shit bike...problem never fixed...the wife dont wanna sell either...wont go near Kawasaki shop again...or ever buy their bikes....CM is probably thw last hope for this demonic cursed bike

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
2wheels Kawasaki Motorcycles 2
C Kawasaki Motorcycles 5
Back
Top Bottom