Need Shipping Co. to send bike from Chiang Mai to Bangkok

blakegeee

Can anyone recommend a shipping company for moving a motorcycle (XR250 dirtbike) from Chiang Mai to Bangkok? The post office isn't convenient since this bike needs to be delivered right to a home, and the post office needs it to be picked up at the post office which doesn't work for the receiver.

Somebody previously mentioned Trac Transport and said that they are good for moving bikes. I can not find any info about them online though. Does anyone know of them or have a contact number for them? Or can anybody recommend another company? Thanks for any info!

Re: Need Shipping Co. to send bike from Chiang Mai to Bangko

The guys at the logistics office next to piston shop shipped a 400 for me door to door..

They did knock it about a bit, lose an indicator or two, etc..

TRAC logistics are based in Bangkok.

They were excellent and had the bike strapped down and undamaged. Google TRAC and you'll see where they are.

There is a Thai gentleman that does deliveries with a pick-up, has been highly reliable in the past and reasonably priced.

If you can have someone talk to him in Thai his number is:

086 909 1356

I think he's based in the Bangkok area.

LUFC said:
TRAC logistics are based in Bangkok.

They were excellent and had the bike strapped down and undamaged. Google TRAC and you'll see where they are.

The Chiangmai TRAC office is located on the Chiangmai - Bosang - San Kampaeng Rd. From the Super Highway (Rd 11), take Rd 1006, cross the middle ring road and about 150 meter or so you will find them on your right hand side just before a bridge.

On a slightly different note, I need to ship a m/c from Chiang Mai to Vancouver, Canada. Does anyone have a reccommendation on which company I could use?
Thanks, Kevin

Back
Top Bottom