Amazing Guest House
25/7 Ratamnuay Road
N18.47.501 E100.47.053
DSC08955.jpg

DSC08956.jpg

Inside secure parking with locked gates
DSC08957.jpg

DSC08954.jpg

This nice big room is 130 Baht for one or 180 Baht for two people with a shared bathroom/shower
DSC08958.jpg

This fan bungalow with en suite shower/ bathroom and TV is 250 Baht a night, there is also AC bungalows at 350 Baht a night
DSC08959.jpg

A weeks stay earns a 10% discount

Re: Nan Amazing Guest House

I just hunted it down on the map (posted it on the other Nan topic too)

Amazing Guest House
25/7 Ratamnuay Road
N18.47.501 E100.47.053

amazing gh nan.jpg

AMAZING GH NAN ZOOM.jpg

I tried to stay there last time I was in Nan, but even with directions from the owner I couldnt find it.
It took me ages to find a place that night

alexuk said:
I tried to stay there last time I was in Nan, but even with directions from the owner I couldnt find it.
It took me ages to find a place that night

Above is a gps co-ord and 2 maps, should be ok now :hmm :MJ

Win House GH

200 Bht fan room/ 250 bht aircon.

100 meters from Channel X disco

N18.78368

E100.76837

8840d1345371588t-street-triple-super-enduro-versys-do-nan-loop-7813879654_9384792ab4_b.jpg

8841d1345371656t-street-triple-super-enduro-versys-do-nan-loop-7813880476_773729f631_b.jpg

win gh   bb49 steak.jpg

Eurngkum GH

50m meters to the west of Channel X disco, the Eurngkum GH is ALWAYS full. 400 Bht, great rooms, we think the Coyote girls and singing bands stay there which is the reason its always so popular.

N18.78375

E100.76617

View attachment 8915

So you are leaving on Friday right, or did I get that wrong?

Cheers for the link though.

Richard - Tentatively correct but I'm taking it day by day.

Footnote to hotel... Nice MC only secure courtyard for parking. Video monitor cameras everywhere. Entrance to hotel is the drivethru on the right side of the building under the green signage in the exterior photo above (right side of coffee shop).

Richard - Tentatively correct but I'm taking it day by day.

Footnote to hotel... Nice MC only secure courtyard for parking. Video monitor cameras everywhere. Entrance to hotel is the drivethru on the right side of the building under the green signage in the exterior photo above (right side of coffee shop).

Sounds cool, um I thought you were leaving CM and heading to Nan in Friday. Never mind it is all as clear as mud now :)

Dhevaraj Hotel, 600 Bht

Co-ords

N18.77819

E100.77497

4668230949_8c3b9b6fcf_b.jpg

Don't normally like to put negative comments but the hotel rooms always feel dirty to me here and feel as though they have just been sprayed with a air freshener as a mask.

Just to update the info on the ChinaTipSabai.

N.18.78246
E. 100.77978

Great hotel for 600 baht a night, but no breakfast.

Chinatipsabia Hotel Nan.jpgIMG_2244.jpg

You can get the inside rooms, ie. no window to street or courtyard , just to hallway for Baht 500 a night. There is free toast and jam, make your own instant coffee or Ovaltine for breakfast. No restaurant. Good WiFi free. Book as it can be full at weekends.

Ok Ally, spill the beans, how much per night :roll:

Ok Ally, spill the beans, how much per night :roll:

Ha Ha! I ain't got a clue, I am just pointing people at the album ;)

You will need to wait on that one for either Nan to reply or one of us to visit. Maybe me soon, I feel the urge to go to Nan!

Ally

Nan GH Rooms are 250/400Baht privat or shared Bathrooms nice wooden Building witch means can be noisy if you have snooring Guests i prefer Sundara GH 400 Baht 2 years old nice Bungalows N.18 46 57.3 E.100 45 47.7 sorry no pics

I believe you can get tablets for that :lol3

Poom Pern 2 Guesthouse

View attachment 14273

How would you rate the beds at these guesthouses for hard to soft. Place i`ve been using although nice the beds are like slabs of concrete and i don`t sleep particularly well there.

How would you rate the beds at these guesthouses for hard to soft. Place i`ve been using although nice the beds are like slabs of concrete and i don`t sleep particularly well there.

Poom Pern 2 were fine I think.

There's a place directly opposite the NEW Tony's Place restaurant, will ask Tony if it's any good.

^ i saw that last week and there is a big sign up 450 baht...might have a look at the 3 suggestions next time for the softest bed.

Nothing worse than being tired from riding all day and not being able to get a good sleep after.

Recommendation from David Bailey

David & Mai are 2 of the riding legends of SE Asia, he just sent me this while in Nan:

"450 baht a night. 30 seconds from Tony's. He got our room while we sat in two leather Easy Boy types enjoying a soft seat for a tierd ass and a Cold One in hand.
Cheers"

8720714574_d352fcf43b_b.jpg

Baan Nai Weang Hostel

Yes, I have slept at the Baan Nai Weang Hostel (translated means Home in the city) opposite Tony's, and can confirm the bed was nice & soft.
The staff were very friendly too, and being new, was very clean.
The sign includes the name "Hostel" but don't be mislead - its a hotel.
Phone numbers are 054 775886 / 088 8038810.
GPS - N18.77900 E100.76995

Pic of the front of the hotel ~
WP_001540.jpg

Looks like the perfect place to stay in Nan, thanks Russ

Yes, I have slept at the Baan Nai Weang Hostel (translated means Home in the city) opposite Tony's, and can confirm the bed was nice & soft.
The staff were very friendly too, and being new, was very clean.
The sign includes the name "Hostel" but don't be mislead - its a hotel.
Phone numbers are 054 775886 / 088 8038810.
GPS - N18.77900 E100.76995

Pic of the front of the hotel ~
View attachment 16838

Eureka!!....saw that one last time and thought "hostel"? didn`t seem to make sense.

Might try it out next time...cheers.

Eureka!!....saw that one last time and thought "hostel"? didn`t seem to make sense.

Might try it out next time...cheers.

Yes, it is a very nice place for 450 Baht a night - pictures of the rooms in Post 30 by Phil on the BNW Hotel/Hostel and very close to Tony's place

Nan Noble House & Garden Resort
July 2013

Just back from a few days in Nan (I like it there) ... we stayed at "Nan Noble House & Garden Resort". It is about 2-km west of Nan city. It has 10 bungalows in a tropical garden (of 18 rai) and swimming pool. Price is 800thb incl. ABF. Staff is friendly and there is private parking. Rooms are clean & comfortable, the bathroom is a bit small. We left there yesterday morning early and saw 3 ER6N's from Chiang Mai parked at the parking ... 6 in the morning start rolling! I liked the natural surroundings and the swimming pool.

For full review see : http://beyondhighlightstravel.blogsp...esort-nan.html

Chang Noi

Stayed there last week and agree that the rooms are very clean and the owner very friendly. Free coffee/tea in the morning. Room rates are now 500 Baht a night for single/double and 700 Baht for the family rooms (sleeps 3 people). Some pictures of the family room as the single/double rooms were full and I was to lazy to run around around 5 in the afternoon. As usual, the beer was cold at Tony's place which is right around the corner.

IMG_7360.jpg

IMG_7359.jpg

IMG_7356.jpg

Ok , while we are talking about Nan, where is Tony's Corner now. road names please as Pim comes from Nan and she knows as much about GPS as I do.

Ok , while we are talking about Nan, where is Tony's Corner now. road names please as Pim comes from Nan and she knows as much about GPS as I do.
If you can find this place, then its literally across the soi !

Back
Top Bottom