N.O.B ride Friday 7th September, 2012

KTMphil

Bikes
2007 KTM 990 Adventure Suzuki DRZ 400
Very sloppy and wet out there, good chance of some serious precipitation being in the heart of rainy season, ideas are welcome .......

Who's around?

AlexUK, LUFC (if he's well), JFKKFS, Matt, Adrian, Paul, Max, Sefton ............... who else?

I am not around.. Hopped back to Phnom Penh last week (hence no Friday) and wont be back until AT LEAST the weekend. tho that could stretch into next week easy the way things are going.

Busy as fuck trying to get everything going at the new bar. Anyone popping through PP Drop on in.

Amey FireBar | Facebook
The Fire Bar | Facebook

I think it`s going to be pretty greasy out there.

My bike is back together with new radiators on it and the silencer cleaned out.
The expansion chamber,power valve and piston crown were surprisingly clean as a whistle after about 1500 k`s since the last clean out.
Mobil semi synthetic 2 stroke oil seems to work really well in mine.

My knee feels well enough to ride but my doctor says the graft needs another 2 months to reach full strength plus i wouldn`t risk it riding in mud where you`d being using the feet to balance a lot.

I think that the 8[SUP]th[/SUP] of September is a Saturday, if you are going on Saturday I can go as I don't have sckool. Otherwise if it's on Friday my dad will go without me. Bummer

Went out for a spin behind 700 year today, its great how the sandy conditions there hide all the greasy clay and you think it'll be great....................................until you get higher up and reality sets it.

I'm up for a bit of slip and slide.

0930 am meet at the 700 yr stadium in the morning??

i think darren might be up for it ...will contact others...

Went out for a spin behind 700 year today, its great how the sandy conditions there hide all the greasy clay and you think it'll be great....................................until you get higher up and reality sets it.

I'm up for a bit of slip and slide.

11pm Thursday 6th now and it's been raining hard in Chiang Mai for 4 hours now, so we are cancelling tomorrow's ride.

BignTall & I, if the rain stops, will be behind the 700 year stadium in the late morning if you want to get out.

Still raining

11pm Thursday 6th now and it's been raining hard in Chiang Mai for 4 hours now, so we are cancelling tomorrow's ride.

BignTall & I, if the rain stops, will be behind the 700 year stadium in the late morning if you want to get out.

Back
Top Bottom