2007 KTM 990 Adventure Suzuki DRZ 400
N.O.B ride Friday 11th May, 2012

I think a few guys will be back in Chiang Mai

- LUFC might be back from the rig

- Mr. Sneds is chomping at the bit to get out there with his wired-up thumb

- Luke might be back from the track will check

- Matt is still in recovery

- Will check with the rest of the boys ...Max, Loop, LivinLOS

With so many different skill levels in riders and the big numbers of riders attending, we should look into planning the rides better in advance, doing routes that several choices of trails for different skill levels and having meeting points, or even sometimes meeting at the Hmong village for lunch etc..........

Out as I am here until Wednesday :G
2012-05-05141115.jpg

how do you like barcelona jim?
I'll be racing sat-sun in mae krachan so can't make it next friday.

Still setting up home number 3.. Should be back to cm for week after..

MastaMax said:
how do you like barcelona jim?
I'll be racing sat-sun in mae krachan so can't make it next friday.
Pretty cool but I should have stayed in Italy a little longer

paulmaehia said:
Do any of you ride trials in chiang mai ?

One I know off.. Phil was talking about getting one..

I am very tempted, especially as have some space I could set up some obstacles.. But realistically need both more time and more room for bike storage.. It's on the list tho..

paulmaehia said:

LUFC has a trials bike and has a newer one coming in the next couple of weeks, i'm buying his old one when that arrives. There's a bunch of Thai guys that ride trials up here & Jamie knows an English guy that we want to hook up with too.

So the answer is yes and we plan to do some things maybe at the MX track in Mae Rim on Wednesday evenings, you're welcome to join us.

KTMphil said:
paulmaehia said:

LUFC has a trials bike and has a newer one coming in the next couple of weeks, i'm buying his old one when that arrives. There's a bunch of Thai guys that ride trials up here & Jamie knows an English guy that we want to hook up with too.

So the answer is yes and we plan to do some things maybe at the MX track in Mae Rim on Wednesday evenings, you're welcome to join us.
I go riding with the thai guys every week but I don't speak thai and there english is not too good , and I'm the english guy who went with jamie last week , I have a d tracker 250 want to change the tires to enduro or motocross is this possible ? there is a new motocross track in-between mae his and sanpatong !

yes we went out last sunday , we went to doi suthep then mae hia , I've not been out riding for about 4 - 5 weeks before that , blood blisters on my hands from last week , where will you all ride on friday ?

I can`t make it.

I`ll be having a knee operation soon and 6 weeks on crutches and have to take it easy for 6 months!! :cry

That was the good one the other one needs to be replaced in a few years time.

Bloody dangerous game that golf,innit.

Back
Top Bottom