N.O.B. Ride 23.03.2012

MastaMax

Bikes
19 ktm 300tpi 6 days / 15 Yamaha YZ250F / 08 Husky 450SMR / 13 ER6N / 13 KTM 300XCW(sold)
Any thoughts on the next NOB ride?
I thought of Mae Jo area, see if the race's arrows are still up, or if anyone has the gps tracks would be nice.

Mae Jo area has nice sandy and rocky trails, it's mostly different from the Doi Suthep area trails.

There is a very small chance I could be in on the 450, really really hope I can make it...Mae Jo is cool for me dont know that area at all..
:kat

Stokes70 said:
There is a very small chance I could be in on the 450, really really hope I can make it...Mae Jo is cool for me dont know that area at all..
:kat

Fingers crossed for ye Luke. At-least you'll be able to see it in the flesh rather than stare at a photo for a month!

Looking like I have a conference call on Friday.. Trying to rejig it but multiple other people involved and dont want to say its 'because I wanna go ride bikes'..

LivinLOS said:
Looking like I have a conference call on Friday.. Trying to rejig it but multiple other people involved and dont want to say its 'because I wanna go ride bikes'..

You must be nearing the end of that "book of excuses" you love reading so much by now!

KTMphil said:
Good idea on the mae Jo area..... i'm in - might bring John's wr 250 for a test

You'll need to find a CDI first, which is currently hiding in an undisclosed location, then come up with a wee deposit of 150,000 baht.

LUFC said:
LivinLOS said:

You must be nearing the end of that "book of excuses" you love reading so much by now!

Nope.. Got loads more.. :)

The trials of working (sometimes)..

LUFC said:
KTMphil said:
Good idea on the mae Jo area..... i'm in - might bring John's wr 250 for a test

You'll need to find a CDI first, which is currently hiding in an undisclosed location, then come up with a wee deposit of 150,000 baht.

Already checked. Leks lent me a cdi :MJ

Should we cancel tomorrow's NOB ride then? I feel like doing a practice ride day tomorrow, will probably stay behind 700yrs / huay tung tao.

Back
Top Bottom