Movie night - Stone, the bike movie from Oz in 1974

The Bigfella

Staff member
Bikes
KTM 613 EXC, BMW R90S & Dakar, MZ250, Norton 16H, Honda - 500 Fs & Xs, DRZs, XLs XRs CRFs CT110s etc
Tonight, at 8pm or so, in one of our random acts of madness, we're showing the Australian classic movie, STONE, on the big screen(s) at Rider's Corner - something not to be missed by those who had a leg over a bike in those days.......

1550402110875.png

Darn, not enough notice m8.
However, I did see the original upon release back in 1974 (when the Honda CB750 was the bike to have).
Have a good night.

Last edited:
We will run it again, mate....

Back in the day, my brother lived next door to the producer, Sandy Harbutt - who used to sit out front with a mate in his old Riley, windows up, wisps of smoke emerging from the fog inside. They lived on the race road... North Sydney / Neutral Bay - and my daughter lives near there now. I used to do laps on my old T250J

Its been a good many years since I last saw it, possibly on video in the early 80s

... and we enjoyed it. As is usual with things wiring, I need to re-wire the speakers, which I will do ahead of the next movies..... Someone had pinched some of the wiring for a live music night. We had (just) enough volume for the movies... but will need more ahead of the MotoGP and F1 events.

Back
Top Bottom