Motorcycle Workshops in KL/ M'sia

MustakimQZ

Hi there,

I'm starting off a thread of motorcycle workshops apart from OEM in KL and Malaysia. I'm quite new to the biking scene so I'll start off with the one that I go to for my bike's needs and hopefully the more experienced guys will contribute to this thread.

First up we have Sunny Cycle
37, Jalan Pahang,
Setapak,
53000, Kuala Lumpur
Tel: +60340211661
Fax: +60340211088
GPS

Experienced in multitude of bikes, from sports to dual purposes, they are also dealers for Hepco & Becker and Metzeler tyres. Recently renovated the shop to include apparels, with Alpinestars and Clover featuring widely throughout. It's owned by Sunny Oh and you can find his fb page at: https://www.facebook.com/sunnyoh.my

Sunny is experienced is overlanding and organised group rides with the last trip riding the Himalayas into Nepal with more than 10 bikes, all of them prepped for the journey at his shop.

IMG_2013.JPG

IMG_2015.jpg

IMG_2016.jpg

They are situated in Central KL and should you need to grab some refreshments while your bike is being serviced or repaired there is a McD right across the road. There's other food nearby as well though McD is definitely the nearest.

IMG_2018.jpg

The chief mechanic is Jin Sheng, the second guy from the right, seen here standing next to the late Super Sic. He was responsible for putting back together Simon Thomas' GS after his crash.

IMG_2019.jpg

The working bay

IMG_2021.jpg

The also carry YSS shocks

IMG_2022.jpg

Apparels

data=4CJoYREY705cYio0cbH5iEmVXinz3aZBLG2ILcQuVuYKE1L9QIhJoeJCJUf53RU7e3W-RptE6ipfNa53ZMb5GHzpJfS.png
The location

Back
Top Bottom