Motorcycle Mag Road Racing Championship Calendar

barrygrussell

Bikes
Kawasaki Z800, Yamaha Mio
I just received this information from the MMRRC event organiser and promoter, GPI and know it will be of interest to many members.

So far as I am aware these dates have not been published anywhere else yet.

As usual all rounds are at Bira International Circuit

R.1 26-27 May 2012
R.2 14-15 July 2012
R.3 25-26 August 2012
R.4 27-28 October 2012
R.5 22-23 December 2012

Great info - Thanks Barry.

barrygrussell said:
I just received this information from the MMRRC event organiser and promoter, GPI and know it will be of interest to many members.

So far as I am aware these dates have not been published anywhere else yet.

R.1 26-27 May 2012
R.2 14-15 July 2012
R.3 25-26 August 2012
R.4 27-28 October 2012
R.5 22-23 December 2012

barrygrussell said:
Has anyone heard any news about the 'Enigma Circuit'? Last update on it that I can find is a year old, when someone said that people had already been out on it, but that it wasn't completely finished yet. Since then, nothing. Their web-site has been under "scheduled maintenance" for at least a month (must be some serious maintenance). All very enigmatic...

As you say, Tom: Enigma Circuit is living up to its name. I will ask around, however. It could have been the only international standard track in Thailand and a lot of cash must have been sunk into it already.

Barry - How are the racers liking the Bonanza circuit?

barrygrussell said:
As you say, Tom: Enigma Circuit is living up to its name. I will ask around, however. It could have been the only international standard track in Thailand and a lot of cash must have been sunk into it already.

Back
Top Bottom