Motorcycle friendly hotels in central Bangkok 1,000 - 1,500 Bht?

KTMphil

Bikes
2007 KTM 990 Adventure Suzuki DRZ 400
Anyone got any good recommendations for hotels in central Bangkok that have off street parking for motorcycles? Up to say 1,500 Bht a night?

When driving down I alternate majestic grand (not great value but close to everything with parking) and Aspen suites end of soi 2.. the base rooms should be about that in low season but the suites and 1 beds are great value.. Secure parking.

Its right down soi 2, but slip the golf cart buggy guy a tip and take his cell number and hes waiting for you at the end of the rd when you stagger there.

When driving down I alternate majestic grand (not great value but close to everything with parking) and Aspen suites end of soi 2.. the base rooms should be about that in low season but the suites and 1 beds are great value.. Secure parking.

Its right down soi 2, but slip the golf cart buggy guy a tip and take his cell number and hes waiting for you at the end of the rd when you stagger there.

The golf cart thing seems a pain?

There are a couple of bike friendly options in 2,500 and 2,300 baht range on soi20, Windsor, and soi22, Citrus - and for my favorit: Bally's for 1,800baht, bikes park inside the carport in back with 24Hr security, nice clean rooms ad suites with kitchenet for 2,000). Tell Kaeo you got the tip from me and you may get away with 1,600 without breakfast although it is worth it I believe. You can order food into the room from the menu until midnight. The address is soi20 but it is actually on SaiNahmthip1 road (connecting soi22 to soi20). Best way to get there is to take soi22 and turn onto sai nahmthip at the Perrot Caffe, Bally's will be to your left just before soi20. Location is great and everything is just a little walk away, including some nice inexpensive sushi restaurants (one behind Parrot Caffe, one on sai nahmthip2 and a fancier one on soi29 and one attached to Windsor. Soi Cowboy is also just a stroll away and of course the entertainment square on soi22 is worth a visit. Pizza is best at the Italian restaurant just 100m into soi31 and pasta at Basilico on soi20. German specialties at Otto`s on soi20 and there are a couple of lounges for late drinks on soi20 as well

Bally`s nmbr is 02-261-3420 and Kaew`s personal mobile number is 086-534-0961...sometimes it`s good to call ahead as they do sell out often even in the low season.

Enjoy the little square22 plaza...first ally on the left when coming from Bally`s has a karaoke bar with pool tables and some great gals...(pssst, it`s passed the katoei bar don`t get suckered in LOL):DD

i'll pack my tent :lol:

Back
Top Bottom