Mint condition 2001 Africa Twin for sale

rhiekel

I am selling my prized 2001 Africa Twin. It is in mint condition, and has had extensive modifications
to make it one of the nicest bikes of this type I have ever seen. It is also the last year of production
of the Africa Twin. I have owned it almost from new, so it has had a very happy life to say the
least. It also has never been crashed.To compare this bike to a clapped out former rental Africa Twin
with a flash paint job and worn out parts would not be remotely correct. I would leave to go around
the world on this bike tomorrow morning......

Modifications include:
Custom seat
Carter electric fuel pump
New MosFet voltage regulator
YSS shock absorber
Second Honda electric fan put on the left side radiator with manual switch for it. Never overheats !!
Custom rear cargo plate
HID headlights
Acerbis hand guards
Rugged road choke valves
Arm welded on center stand so piece of cake to put up
Bosh twin electric horns
Wavy front brake rotors
Stainless steel brake lines
Trail tech trip meter
Aluminum rear chain guard
Tall Lazer windshield
Stainless spokes front and back
New heavy duty fuse block, stock one is prone to failure
RAM ball mount on brake reservoir
Yamaha XT turn signal lights which have running lights as well
Digital voltmeter showing battery status

Bike currently has 99,000 kilometers on it, and runs like a new bike. It was using a bit of oil,
so I had the piston rings changed out about 6,000 kilometers ago. Turns out one of the rings
was slightly bent. Now uses no oil whatsoever at normal speeds. Bike has nearly new Scorpion
tires on it , and a almost new chain and front sprocket. Comes with spare parts including cam
chains, front brake rotors, stock windshield, and a shop manual . Bike is currently registered,
and has a recycled green book. No problem to transfer it, I have sold three bikes with the exact
same type of green book and had no problems. The bike is located in Pattaya right now and can
be seen anytime. This is your chance to own a fantastic long distance all around touring bike in the last year of its production. Price is 220,000. I can be contacted
at 084-100-1203, or at hiekel@hotmail.com

IMG_1141.JPG

IMG_1145.JPG

IMG_1146.JPG

IMG_1147.JPG

IMG_1150.JPG

IMG_1151.JPG

IMG_1169.JPG

Wow! Terrific price, methinks you'll not be waiting long. "Good luck with the sale" not needed! 12 months ago I'd have bitten your arm off for this!

Price now reduced to 210,000 baht !!!! And in case anyone is worried about transferring the green book, I will handle everything to put the book in the name of the buyer, including all the fees.

A Honda MTX 200 Robert, I had one of those back in 1984, they went well

Back
Top Bottom