KTM in Ubon Ratchathani

BWG950S

Bikes
2006 KTM 950s Adventure
Stopped by KTM in Ubon today. Wanted to see by chance if they had any foam filter oil. I knew they had some Motorex 10w50 for the 950 from the first time I dropped in. At 800+ Baht a liter I am looking for a cheaper alternative.

Well they had nothing left on the shelves, everything in boxes on the floor and 3 bikes in the store.

They are moving to Amnat Charoen to a larger show room from what I can gather with my limited Thai.

The only thing that really interested me the first time I was there was the guy's Honda XR 400 but he said it was not for sale and supposedly he only paid 50k Baht.

Might be able to source Royal Purple oil soon

http://royalpurple.com/

---working on it now.

BWG950S said:
Stopped by KTM in Ubon today. Wanted to see by chance if they had any foam filter oil. I knew they had some Motorex 10w50 for the 950 from the first time I dropped in. At 800+ Baht a liter I am looking for a cheaper alternative.

Well they had nothing left on the shelves, everything in boxes on the floor and 3 bikes in the store.

They are moving to Amnat Charoen to a larger show room from what I can gather with my limited Thai.

The only thing that really interested me the first time I was there was the guy's Honda XR 400 but he said it was not for sale and supposedly he only paid 50k Baht.

A note on Royal Purple; do not whatever you do buy their chain lube, it will go everywhere as soon as you get up to any decent speed, it is totally useless. Your wheel, side plastics, left boot, the whole lot will be covered in it.

Hearing from Marco that this KTM dealer in Ubon has gone out of business already, all the bikes are gone and the place has shut down.

KTMphil said:
Hearing from Marco that this KTM dealer in Ubon has gone out of business already, all the bikes are gone and the place has shut down.

They have moved up to a larger facility in Amnat Cheron where they will be able to service bikes plus I heard they are building a MX track as well. Not sure if they have opened yet.

BWG950S said:
KTMphil said:

They have moved up to a larger facility in Amnat Cheron where they will be able to service bikes plus I heard they are building a MX track as well. Not sure if they have opened yet.

That's better news

Marco kindly went and found the new KTM premises for us, which is in Amnat Chaoren what is about 60km away from UBON

ubon ktm shop.jpg

This is the GPS location

ubon ktm 1.jpg

Looks pretty nice

ubon ktm shop 1.jpg

ubon ktm 2.jpg

ubon ktm 3.jpg

ubon ktm 4.jpg

Thanks Marco

OK, i'm back on line now and This NEW KTM is part of the New PTT gast station and just front of the Amnat Charoen Health Regional Office and have NON English speaking owner\Sales person...

Back
Top Bottom