KTM and Service Center in Ubon Ratchathani

Marco

Bikes
2016 Honda CBR 500R
HERE WE ARE and this web page is 1st web page where is PICTURES or UBON RATCHATHANI'S KTM showroom and service center what will be OPEN soon and then will be Advertised in many web page as i know many KTM riders in Thailand.
P1000543.jpg

See, there is inside NEW KTM inside already

also there will be BOOTS and almost all protective gear on sale as well
owner of the show room is my close friend and he do speak English a little and also service personnel for Thai national Motocross team rider what is his nephew.

P1000544.jpg

When it will be open and times i will be posted in here,, even i saw material yesterday BUT owner told me already in January that they will open in February and DID NOT, so i will be waiting UNTIL information is 100% correct as i will be in Opening ceremony,, With my BMW BUSS bike,,, :lol: :lol:

I will be down there very interesting

SA Moto in Chiang Mai has the remapping software for KTM's now

Hi Matey

i have GPS already BUT as i really wait until they are really open then i will post it as who knows as they where delayed already more than 1 mth and i know already now that from OPENING service center is NOT fully in power yet,, but maybe,,(You know Thai style) a little bit open,,,, :lol:

he already has one 2009 900 on his home garage what has start problems

KTMphil said:
I will be down there very interesting

SA Moto in Chiang Mai has the remapping software for KTM's now

OK<< NOW ALL ARE CLEAR

GRAND OPENING Ceremony IT WILL BE FOR KTM UBON RATCHATHANI MAY 14TH 2011

I WILL BE THERE AS IT'S SATURDAY AND THERE'S GONNA BE SOMETHING IN SMALL THING AND EVERY BODY IS INVITED ESPECIALLY KTM RIDERS,, AND I WILL BE THERE WITH BMW... :lol:

SO WHO WILL BE COMING THAT DAY AS THAT IS SATURDAY????

Good morning every one,,

Phil ok, i'll waiting and you have hotel already??
NOOO,, dont ask hotels from my side as i do not know so much Ubon hotels unless there is a problem with farangs,, as then i need to go there,,,but there is one small hotel near by one farang restaurant what is NOT open for breky time,but other is driving distance, but this first mentioned is for all who like and drink alcohol as it's famous with old Alco persons,,LOL

Alex
where you come from?With bike?

Good Morning Every one

Sometimes is hard to be honest but KTM Grand Opening and Thai peoples communication as they invite to join Grand opening on 14th May for they show room, was FUCKED UP....as they had Grand Opening on Friday 13th evening and ride to somewhere on 14th mornings,,, and even person who own the show room and service center speak English but could NOT care anything about farang,, who lives in here and have other foreigners who ride KTM...

SO no pictures, NO PEOPLE at all in the show room,, so no customer from my side to them in anyway..IF i would change bike from German buss to KTM, i go anywhere else than UBON KTM shop,,, and just counting the days until they close,,,as in they show room was only 999 cc bikes.

Not so expressive behavior, but normal Thai way to NOT inform any changes....at least in here....
it's in nice way to pass by every time as around it is home pro and PT gas station only,,,,Oh, almost forgot,, and UBON Mental hospital as well,, :lol:

Phil

You can check that from picture if you have from the web,, click picture but do not open it, left click\properties\details, there is picture taken date,, i would say Friday,,, and the FAT front guy in the first bike, is so called owner(I think as he was wearing normal clothes last time i saw him)

and funny part was yesterday when i went there, outside show room was 2 BMW 1200GS bikes,, no KTM riders at all,, and show room was empty, only 1 so called female selling stuff who speak LAO, Thai isaan style....

Not yet, but it's on the way,, and again Thai style who knows when even they told me.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
bsacbob Vendors 6
Marco Vendors 1
Back
Top Bottom