KTM 200 2-stroke 95,000 Bht!

KTMphil

Bikes
2007 KTM 990 Adventure Suzuki DRZ 400
KTM 200 2-stroke 95,000 Bht!

Hot off the press, still in bits on Nae's floor in the Chiang Mai motocross shop on Moon Muang Rd, will be surprised if someone doesnt want this for 95,000 Bht.

Apologies for the photo quality

KTM 200 2 stroke.jpg

Any more info ??

Age etc..

That frame does not look like a KTM frame (more like a Yamaha) but my eyes are crap and the pic does not help any. A pic of the frame would help to determine age.

you should be able to tell age of the bike from the frame number, not sure about KTM's but with yamaha's its the 10th digit of the frame number thats the year of manufacture..

EDIT: pulled this off the net

look at the frame number in the middle there will be a letter M the number to the left of the M is the year. So 8M is 2008 9M is 2009 and so on.

or go here and put the VIN number in

http://www.motoverse.com/tools/vin/ktm.asp

The problem is, because it's come from Japan and been in parts, you don't know if everything is from the same original bike, all you will identify is what year the frame was manufactured in ( will be a start i suppose).

you should be able to tell age of the bike from the frame number, not sure about KTM's but with yamaha's its the 10th digit of the frame number thats the year of manufacture..

EDIT: pulled this off the net

look at the frame number in the middle there will be a letter M the number to the left of the M is the year. So 8M is 2008 9M is 2009 and so on.

or go here and put the VIN number in

KTM Motorcycle VIN Decoder @ Motoverse.com

That one looks more like its been pass the parcelled !!

Yeah, plz don't hate, but I have ALOT of experience racing the 200s....If you're smart, I'd ride away as fast as possible from that maint/money pit....sorry, but that's what I think. After about 2 years max, they need something replaced every few weeks/months...they love to eat cranks more than a Silom Tranny.:LOL

Back
Top Bottom