Kawasaki Z750 witout turbo!!!

Chrissiemreap

Bikes
Kawa Z750 Turbo , Honda Chaly
Kawasaki Z750 without turbo!!!

Hello guys,

I'm new on this great forum, and I found this vintage motorcycles categories so I will ask you some help!

I'm a stupid French living in Siem Reap, Cambodia, but in my French's garage still have a Kawa Z750 Turbo from 1984. The only problem is that I've 3 Turbo and all are HS!!! The only company who can repair it in France asked me $1300 (1000€) to do the job!!! :eek1:eek1:eek1

I found on the net that you can adapt others, even from cars, but i'm still looking for an original one HITACHI HT10-B. So any of you have any suggestion... or advise!!!

Thanks all!!!

My sick monsters:

web1.jpg web2.jpg web3.jpg web4.jpg web5.jpg View attachment 13064

Attachments

• web6.jpg
    web6.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 2,773
I'd go have a chat with Sa at Sa Moto in Chiang Mai, he's pretty creative and may come up with a solution

Sa Moto, Chiang Mai, Thailand

Lots of satisfied customers leave here and will recommend him. He's particularly good at tuning and remapping, can do Ducati, KTM etc.... usually charges around 4,000 bht for the remapping.

N18.78046

E98.97713

Nice, thank you Phil, I really appreciate. How can I contact him? Have to go to Thailand in February so maybe...

It took me time but I finally remembered that I'd a message to send! :RE Sorry Phil, I've contacted Sa to ask him his email...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Lao2stroker Vintage Motorcycles 9
Back
Top Bottom