Kawa D-Tracker 250 for sale

schrauberklaus

Bikes
XR600,XR400,XR280,XR250,CRF250L
A Friend want to sell his Kawasaki D-Tracker 250 .
It's parking more time in his Bedroom as he ride it .

20160408_141236_zpswrtnotk0.jpg

20160408_141308_zpspwx3vtqs.jpg

20160408_141221_zpsmnnvc5di.jpg

20160408_141252_zpsyuudocbm.jpg

The Bike has Green Book , German Owner .
Original 7200 Km , no Off Road or accident .
Stand in Patong Beach .

He want 100.000 THB

For more Info call Dutcho .
He speak German , English and Thai .
Mobile : 0890143629

It is , i know him for years and don't know he had it .
He told me he buy it for the Look but don't like to drive that big and heavy bike :D.
Use alway his Mio or Pick Up.
The Kawa was something like a nice weather , coffee shop tour bike .

I am new here and am looking for a decent D Tracker. Is this one still available? If not do you know of any others?

It is , i know him for years and don't know he had it .
He told me he buy it for the Look but don't like to drive that big and heavy bike :D.
Use alway his Mio or Pick Up.
The Kawa was something like a nice weather , coffee shop tour bike .

Call Dutcho , last time i spoke to him a few weeks ago he still had it .

Call Dutcho , last time i spoke to him a few weeks ago he still had it .

OK thanks. I'll try him tomorrow.

Thanks.

And this bike is in Patong Beach. That's Phuket right? Wow that is a haul from Udon... but it may be worth it. Is he hard on the price? I have cash and can make a quick deal but I was looking to spend less.

Marc
092-652-3763

Yes Patong , Phuket . no idea of his Price , ask him , he is a nice older german gentleman

I called the number in the ad and a lady said no Mr. Dutcho. No answer the 2nd try. Can you try the number and if you reach him give him my number 092-652-3763?

Marc

o.k. i try today , i am in Chiang Mai right now .
so maybe not the perfect help but i can call someone on Phuket to confirm the number

O.k. call a friend on Phuket and give him your number to forward it to dutcho as soon as he see him .
But he have no other number from dutcho and don't know when he will see him next time .
Maybe need a few days .

I see you ride a CRF250L and there seems to be more of these available 2nd hand. If you have tested the D Tracker, how would you compare these? OK I am 68 years old and still riding. Rotator cuff injuries might keep me from adventure touring in the extreme but am looking for a capable 250 for mostly road and some off road for 1 up riding. I called Kustom Craft in Vegas about a 330 BB kit for the D Tracker plus a pipe, cams, and juice box for a bit more kick. But I could start with a CRF and do the same. Comments are appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom