India/Nepal ride for 2mos in 2weeks!

cyrusa

Bikes
husaberg 570, 1 built rally travel, 1 woods street legal
howdy all! my woman and i are flying into new delhi from north america feb 1 and have 2 months to get lost with no set plan but learning and fun. spent years in the past alone combing the backroads of earth on motorbikes (here is an article i wrote on a custom adventure travel bike i scrapped together: https://expeditionportal.com/so-you-...e-travel-bike/) and excited to see more of india! looking for a reliable used bike anything from a pulsar to a ktm. flying into new delhi. happy to do a slideshow of stupid lost international riding for anyone who could help me find some wheels. anything helps- thank you all so much! cyrus (and cassandra)

Sorry I can't help as I am in Thailand but please keep us updated on your adventure.

you know it, thanks!

howdy all! my woman and i are flying into new delhi from north america feb 1 and have 2 months to get lost with no set plan but learning and fun. spent years in the past alone combing the backroads of earth on motorbikes (here is an article i wrote on a custom adventure travel bike i scrapped together: https://expeditionportal.com/so-you-...e-travel-bike/) and excited to see more of india! looking for a reliable used bike anything from a pulsar to a ktm. flying into new delhi. happy to do a slideshow of stupid lost international riding for anyone who could help me find some wheels. anything helps- thank you all so much! cyrus (and cassandra)

Hi there Cyrusa the auto and moto area of central Delhi is Karol Bagh there are many hotels in the area, a reasonable one is Hotel Southern (N28.64642° E77.19542°) less than $50 a night, also Karol Bagh is not too far from Paharganj or Connaught Place which are good areas to hang out while sorting out getting a bike.
If you are interested in getting an Enfield Bullet Lalli Singh (Inder Motors) N28.64768° E77.19647° has reliable bikes to hire or buy or try Mukesh Motors N28.64757° E77.19433° otherwise Karol Bagh is a good place to begin your hunt for whatever bike you want.
Happy travels Michael

Buy/Sell Bikes in India

If you want to Sell your bike online and wan to buy new or second hand bike than one of the best place is BikeJinni.com.
Here all your queries related to all two wheelers like Motorcycle, Scooter, E-bikes, ATVs, Super bikes will solve. You can also find new and used bike dealers near you. You can compare 4 bikes side by side at a time. You can get valuation of your used bike. You can also get bike on road price in 400+ cities in India.

1TVS-Apache-RR-310-racing-red.jpg

Bike Valuation
Sell bike online
compare bikes

red-thumb.jpg

second hand bikes
Bike on road price
Um bikes India

1honda_grazia_neo_orange_metallic.jpeg.jpeg
Best 150cc bike in India
Best Bike Under 60000 in India
Best Scooter in India