ICOM/ HAM Radio shop in Chiang Mai

KTMphil

Bikes
2007 KTM 990 Adventure Suzuki DRZ 400
Walkie-talkie/ ICOM hand held radio's with a 7km range are really useful for group rides, it can really save a lot of confusion. Finding spare batteries can be troublesome in Chiang Mai, Amorn are often out of stock.

This is great HAM radio shop in Chiang Mai, they have more parts than any other shop in Chiang Mai.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/1...654,98.9810644,16.32z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x0

P_20150729_164228.jpg by Triangle Golden 007, on Flickr

Map:

icom shop txt by Triangle Golden 007, on Flickr

I must on a large group of riders i use a Baofeng uv 5r and a Vimoto v1098a cheap as chips in China the whole set up less then 1500 B works well

talk.jpg

talk2.jpg

talk1.jpg

Not sure if it will pick you up from here will give it a go heheh

7 km that's a very good range, what's the workable distance on the Chinese set Steve?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Taobao says for the Baofeng about 3,5 km in the city and up to 10 km in the open field.

Steve, if you drive two up, can you use this system with your passenger too?

7 km that's a very good range, what's the workable distance on the Chinese set Steve?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Not sure Bob never had a chance to check the range but i can tell youit can't reach CM heheh

Mercel ....... never do 2 up hehheh well not on a bike 10 km range sounds good mate would all depend on line of sight.

I have two Baofeng UV 5R's and two Vmoto V3's available if someone is interested in them, brand new, just tested once. I paid 4.800 baht for the 2 sets, make me an offer.

Back
Top Bottom