hospitals

marcusb

Bikes
ER6N, ninja 250 klx 250 ritchey olmo santa cr
Sorry, not bike related. I was going to join a community forum to ask this question, but this lot probably knows more about hospitals than anyone.
I developed a serious eye problem a week ago it has quickly gotten worse, I have visited Nan hospital and now would like a second opinion from another source in chiang mai.
Any recommendations..... I have visited chiang mai ram before and that is very easy, but is any place better.

thanks in advance...

This isnt bike related so admin can feel free to delete the thread in a few days.

Last edited:
You couldn`t do much better than RAM here in CM.

If you`ve been there before probably worth another visit IMO.

Or you could try the Saint Peter Optical Hospital also known more common as the "Eye Hospital" which is located on the Super Highway (Rd 11). Address is: 150, Super Highway Rd., Chang Phueak, Mueang Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai 50300, Phone 0-5322-5011 Coordinates: N18.81160 E98.99081

Sorry, not bike related. I was going to join a community forum to ask this question, but this lot probably knows more about hospitals than anyone.
I developed a serious eye problem a week ago it has quickly gotten worse, I have visited Nan hospital and now would like a second opinion from another source in chiang mai.
Any recommendations..... I have visited chiang mai ram before and that is very easy, but is any place better.

thanks in advance...

This isnt bike related so admin can feel free to delete the thread in a few days.

Good to see you this eve before the surgery
..please let us know you're ok

thanks in advance...

Great to see you tonight before the surgery, your bike will be safe, pleaee let us know you're ok

THanks guys for all the help. I did go to Ram before i saw the eye hospital place. They took good care.
Retina separated from the eyeball, they put some kinda gas under it and silicone! Supposedly the eye should be good in 3-6 months.
My gawd they have lovely nurses.
once again thanks......

Back
Top Bottom