Hongsa, Laos accomodation

KTMphil

Bikes
2007 KTM 990 Adventure Suzuki DRZ 400
Hongsa, Laos accomodation

Souphaphone guest house - 100,000 Laos Kip (400 Thai Bht) good value

6955908215_624338d545_b.jpg

6809797970_3afce1c16f_b.jpg

The Phonethavong Hotel - 100,000 kip, often fully booked with the power station and mine construction personnel

file.php

file.php

file.php

Jumbo Guesthouse

Monica

Hongsa, Sayaboury Province

Lao P.D.R.

Tel.: +856 (0) 20 56856 488

mail@lotuselephant.com

www.lotutselephant.com

Laos%20Oktober-November%202007%20468.jpg

Rooms%20in%20Jumbo-Guesthouse.jpg

shapeimage_1.jpg

JUMBO GUESTHOUSE is a newly renovated house with five large rooms and hot shower. Monica, the owner, speaks English and German.

All rooms have good mattresses and European blankets and mosquito net. Above your bed you have a reading lamp.

JUMBO GUESTHOUSE is a friendly, clean and cosily equipped place.

The “living room” has a long teak-table and is an ideal place to become acquainted with other travelers and guests.

“A home away from home”.

For breakfast you are invited to try self-made marmelade and peanut butter as well as homemade yoghurt.

From the bus station you reach the Guesthouse after 300 meters, or you ask the Sounghtheo (taxi)-driver to drop you in front of JUMBO GUESTHOUSE.

On the veranda or in the large garden you are invited to sit and relax.

MONICA‘S KITCHEN

My cuisine is a mix of Asian and European cooking,

a pleasant surprise in this little village. Please let me know

if you are Vegetarian. I don’t use any artificial additives in my food and you get just good quality products. Laos is organic by default, so all the food is biological, seasonal and local.

I decided not to have a menu. In the evening I come to a decision with you what you can acquire on the next day’s dinner. My cooking is so tasty, that it’s always enough to take a second portion. Regularly you can get either an appetizer or a soup, a main course and salad or vegetables. All my guests sit on a long table and eat together and enjoy the meal, encounter and nice conversations and of course – make friends.

Back
Top Bottom